Recent content by biscotto

1. B

Possible DB connection fault

update: I tried some versions of J! in different languages and tried to delete and create db some times. It did not work on my host (probably for the 32MB memory_limit only). Thay cant change the parameter and cant give me any kind of logs. So, I moved to J! 1.5.8 + Fab2.03b and it seems to...
  2. B

Understood. I have no access to apache logs :( ...
  3. B

thanks for the answer all I can retrieve from joomla debug was: "Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIGHT_JOIN - assumed '_RIGHT_JOIN' in /home/mhd-01/www.---.it/htdocs/apps/administrator/components/com_fabrik/admin.fabrik.html.php on line 153 Notice: A session had already been started -...
  4. B

This is quite sad because I do not have access to php.ini and now the limit is set on 32MB :( Thought that Fabrik 106 could run as the 20b runs on my host. I'll try to ask em for this little change but I think they will not change it for me. Tell me what could I try more and if I can...
  5. B

Hello, after trying the 2b version I subscribed and downloaded the 1.06. I did a fresh joomla 1.05b installation (in a subfodler) then I installed the latest version of fabrikar. I installed the sample data successfully but something is going wrong. When I try to "show database" (attach...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back