Recent content by BlackForce

1. B

error page when click "next" in list view

sorry for the late reply. Tried with SEF off, still the smae problem. I don't use 3rd party SEF And yes, I use the admin template in the front end :-) Thanks for looking into it, hope the fix is not too complicated! Would it possible to let us know here when you've fixed it? If not worries...
  2. B

error page when click "next" in list view

Hello, I have a list which currently contains 15 entries. The page is displaying 10 rows, so I have the navigation bar at the bottom showing button to get to the next page (and the page numbers -1 , 2, etc ...). When trying to access page 2, I go straight to an error page, which url is...
  3. B

prefilter: list viewable only if own form submitted in last X days

my bad, got confused between groups and access levels.
  4. B

thanks for your help Troester, much appreciated :-) suggestion for the next release of Fabrik: allow finer control of the prefilter application: instead of a dropdown, maybe have checkboxes so one can choose which groups the prefilter applies to.
  5. B

ah I see. If I apply the filter the "all registered", the pre filter now works. Super Users can always see the list, but not any other group. So to whom does this prefilter applies to then? All the "front end" groups and not the back ends one?
  6. B

The test user is 2 leves below the "apply to" level. From the wiki: So that should be correct, right?
  7. B

Further troubleshooting... It does not come from the added code you gave me Troester: I removed that part (now that I have one record in) and the test user can still my record eventhough he didn't enter one himself and the interval is still 1 DAY. The date format was slightly different...
  8. B

well, it seems the prefilter is not working anymore. I created a test user, and he can see the list despite having no records entered via the form...
  9. B

aaaahhhh I did lol! and I was wondering why my records where saved in the DB, but not appearing in the list :-) <<<< is no programmer lol
  10. B

So I replaced: with and there is no more error message :-)
  11. B

I updated my site via the extension manager to 2.5.2. Then I installed Fabrik and re-created my form / list / elements exactly as they were on the test site. I never had Fabrik running on the live site under 1.7. I had a carbon copy that I used to make sure Fabrik could do all I wanted. Since...
  12. B

that code above ws working perfectly on my test site with Joomla 1.7. I've upgraded my live site to 2.5 and now it does not work. I get a long error message starting with : Has something changed in J2.5 that could explain that the code gives me an error?
  13. B

this works perfect!!! Many thanks troester and thank you rw1 fo these links. It will all help me understand these things better :-)
  14. B

thank you troester. Sorry for being a pain, but I like to understand how things works, it helps me to do it alone next time and tweak it to my needs:) Any chance you could explain what the code you've given me means? $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $uid= (int)'{$my->id}'...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back