Recent content by Bourboulias

1. B

How to show an open excel file into print form??

Hi!!! I have a problem with the fileupload plugin... I want that when one user wants to upload one excel file into the database and after that he/she wants to print - the content of the file - into a print form,it must be showing the file open. The Fileupload plugin doesn't do it but it...
  2. B

Hi Cheesegrits! I would like to inform me if you know how can i change the options of...

Hi Cheesegrits! I would like to inform me if you know how can i change the options of checkboxes... I want that... when one user select the first option of the checkbox, then shows a field to put something and exactly the same when he/she selects the second option... Could you help me,please...
  3. B

problem with cascading dropdown on fabrik 3

Hello to everyone!!! First of all,I tried to install Cascading dropdown but it shown me the following error message... -->unable to detect manifest file -->Error installing COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_FABRIKPLUGIN My configuration is: Joomla 2.5.6, Fabrik 3 (latest...
  4. B

how can put 3 fields in the same row???

Thanks Thank you my friend!!! I'll try!!!
  5. B

how can put 3 fields in the same row???

Hello again!!! i want to put 3 fields in the same row... for example, LABEL 1st field, 2nd field , 3rd field How can i do??? thanks a lot!!!
  6. B

problems with checkboxes

Hello to everyone!!! I am a new fabrik user... and i have many difficulties with checkboxes... I make one application in which i want that, when one user select the first option of the checkbox, then shows a field to put something and exactly the same when he/she selects the second...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back