Recent content by brenden

1. B

406 Not Acceptable

I am not totally sure of the mod_sec version but I have a work around setup that worked for me. I edited the mod_security configuration file inside WHM and added the following to bypass the problem just in admin section. <Directory /home/airportd/public_html/administrator> SecRuleEngine Off...
  2. B

406 Not Acceptable

If my copy and paste of the mod_security config is correct then this is line 98 as indicated in the last post with the SQL injection warning. "phase:2,capture,t:none,t:urlDecodeUni,t:htmlEntityDecode,t:replaceComments,t:compressWhiteSpace,t:lowercase,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,log,auditlog,msg:'SQL...
  3. B

406 Not Acceptable

I did not see any real good result here for the issue and I am having the same problem. I have been able to get some mod_sec data that might help you. 2013-08-20 12:48:44 120.150.86.218 /~airportd/ HTTP/1.1 host.mediart.com.au Access denied with code 406 (phase 2). Pattern match "\\b(\\d+) ?=...
  4. B

Using JCE wysiwyg makes textarea fields have 2 edit windows in form

I had looked over the JCE configuation for a while but was unable to find anything that looks like it would be the correct setting. Please if anyone can specify how to change it in JCE admin I would be very grateful. I think I have tried all of the settings in the JCE system.
  5. B

Using JCE wysiwyg makes textarea fields have 2 edit windows in form

I have installed the JCE 1.1.1 component and 1.1.4 bot. I have installed Fabrik 1.0.3. I have created a form that will use a "textarea" element with width=50 height=50 and ticked the "Use WYSIWYG Editor" checkbox. When I use the form to create a new entry it comes up with 2 data entry fields...
  6. B

Text Editor

I am also a big JCE fan but the only thing that I have found with this is when you have the Wysiwyg checkbox selected it places 2 edit windows in the form instead of just one. Any thoughts why this would be happening?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back