Recent content by btesec

1. B

Unable to find install package

I believe my host made some directory permission changes. But they have not yet confirmed to me.
  2. B

Please note after another attempt was able to install after unzipping in the website temp folder. Got the following message after installing, so I did the ordering as requested below and the message disappeared. "Error Fabrik: Please ensure the Fabrik System plug-in is ordered before the Kunena...
  3. B

now getting "Cannot create destination folder" message.
  4. B

Hello, Thank you for responding. I tried as suggested above but getting the below error message, which I have emailed to my hosting provider. Perhaps a security mechanism is preventing the installation. Will keep you posted. "Object Moved This document may be found here Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]...
  5. B

Trying to install on Joomla! 3.9.12
  6. B

Hello I am trying to install from pkg_fabrik_3.9.zip but getting the error below: I am installing into a windows hosting environment also get a com_fabrik_3.9.zip after i upload it to my hosting provider and get error message file corrupt when unzipping on the host as i also tried to unzip and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back