Recent content by bwls7529

1. bwls7529

Icons missing from Edit,View, Delete Buttons in list

I tried to add this script but it was getting displayed as text at the top of the page so I deleted it. Thanks for your efforts on my behalf.
  2. bwls7529

Print Multi-Group (TABS) Form

As a new bee I could use some guidance on how to print a multi-page form. As an alternate option a PDF would be the best. So I was wondering if there is a tutorial on printing And/Or creating a PDF output. There is a PDF button so I assume this is possible. A PDF creation tutorial would be...
  3. bwls7529

Ok. I figured out how to get and position the bootstrap 3 library on the ja_edenite II and the buttons are now working. Thanks for the support.
  4. bwls7529

The template is ja_edenite II. Earlier I had tested this on Protostar with like results. I appreciate any assistance you can render. (PS: Out of Hospital and back at it)
  5. bwls7529

Icons missing from Edit,View, Delete Buttons

Understood. Currently in hospital so it will take a day or two to comply. Thanks for the guidance.
  6. bwls7529

I have set up the site in my sites. I wasn?t aware of this previously. Thanks.
  7. bwls7529

Sent PM with admin access - would you prefer screen shots?
  8. bwls7529

Did you get my reply?
  9. bwls7529

The Edit, View and Delete buttons are there but the icons are not displayed on the front end. They do display when I view the list in the admin side. I am using Joomla 3..8.8. What can cause this? Thanks.
  10. bwls7529

DatabaseJoin Plugin - Data Where

I am trying to link to the Users table but only want users that have had a last visit date in 2015. I have tried to use: {thistable}. `lastvisitDate` > "2015-01-01" which agrees with the help on the data-where filter-where. A standard query with the same format of the where clause works...
  11. bwls7529

I want to show related data - read-only

Hugh, This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Fabrik Rocks!
  12. bwls7529

Thanks. Yes. Let me restate my goais: When entering a new record that has a dropdown from another table (working just fine), i want to pull in 6 fields from the secondary table record into the one that is being created - based upon the value selected in the dropdown. Is this possible?
  13. bwls7529

I am new to Fabrik. How do I show 7 fields from a related table as read-only data in a list? Is there a tutorial? Thanks!
  14. bwls7529

Print Button Problem

Or maybe a misunderstanding. When I am in edit mode of a record, the Print button is properly displayed. However, when clicked on it displays the site home page not the form being edited. Is this supposed to happen? I think this might be an error. BTW: I never was able to recover after...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back