Recent content by cabetza1

1. C

Form Won't Save Data After Udating to Latest SVN

Nop refers to 2 rc4 sure I posted I posted here
  2. C

Form Won't Save Data After Udating to Latest SVN

Help please Can not save form Similar problem here, I can not save form (except I am not taking to blank page), since then I never upgrade svn, can you tell me where are the form settings? to find CURL script.
  3. C

Default setting export import CSV

some one knows? I don't find where can I change the default setting when I click "export csv" Include filters: YesNo Include data:YesNo Include raw data:YesNo Include calculations:YesNo Select the columns to export Hospital YesNo etc So where can I change the defaults?
  4. C

Send data betwen differents forms, and conditioning the value of the element..

Great!!! Thanks!!! Fabrik its awesome!!!!!!
  5. C

Well, the part {table1___fabrik_internal_id} in my table {remisiones___fabrik_internal_id} works fine, because return the correct number id, but the dropdown element detalle_remisiones___id_remision never change, you can check the form2 direct...
  6. C

Ok thanks this works Ok when i already have a form2 with a element from form1, but when i want to add new elements to the form2, i just want that the form2 get opening with the default option selected comming from the element from the form1. example: I have from form1 fabrik_internal_id = 1...
  7. C

...to the value of the first form, example; I have relation (one to many) form1 and form2 this has an element with "database join" to an element of the form1 (the id), I want to fill form1, and when I press submit, This open the form2 conditioning element who has "database join" to the value...
  8. C

Upgrading from com_fabrik_1.0.4 to Patch fabrik1.0.4_upgrade

I am a Ubuntu user you can install RapidSVN For "svn" I select the RapidSVN very easy from repository and for the FTP client FileZilla Where you want to update your files to your server apply use "filename filter" to filter the folders .svn
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back