Recent content by calmdevil

1. C

"unknown label" in multi select databasejoin (Big data enabled)

Have anybody versions what to correct in php?
  2. C

I have altered max_input_vars to 10000 phpinfo: https://genvet.ru/myphpinfo.php - whats wrong?
  3. C

I have a many rows in databasejoin element, Big data in Preferences is enabled. I need to select all records - it's about 250, but get "unknown label" for last some records in view form but filter and edition form all records shows normal. If use echo $opt->text; all records are visible normaly...
  4. C

scripts in form after HTML

Hello, I have found, that javascripts run in forms only in Firefox. IE and Chrome dont execute js normal. I think this is result of page loading composition: all js are load in last time, so hide/show elements and pop up text do not work normal in IE and Chrome.
  5. C

Upsert plugin does't work with not J! database

Thank you, I have tried this version - it works ))
  6. C

Ok, may be, if I show real situation it will be more clear: I have db 'userbase', and J! is installed into db 'zoo'. I have created two lists in 'userbase': kits and basket. When user adds new kit request via form 'kits' it should to add new record not only in 'kits' table but in 'basket' table...
  7. C

No, form is not in J! database, as other elemetns: I use dbjoing, cascadingdropdown, user, calc and field elements in form.
  8. C

Hello, I have database on the same server as J! and Fabrik is connected with it (simple forms and tables from it work normal) but when I need to update other table via form upsert plugin (I check connection with not J! database) I get this: "Error. Table 'J!database.table' doesn't exist...
  9. C

Join tables problem

Please, see mine thread here http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/upsert-plugin-doest-work-with-not-j-database.39719/ in second part I write shortly about it. There are some problems with connections with urelated databases in Fabrik. I manually created join Fabrik table with the same...
  10. C

Hello, I have database on the same server as J! and Fabrik is connected with it (simple forms and tables from it work normal) but when I need to update other table via form upsert plugin (I check connection with not J! database) I get this: "Error. Table 'J!database.table' doesn't exist...
  11. C

other DB join element -> error in list view

Hello, I have two dbs on localhost: db1 (with Joomla and Fabrik) and db2. I have created a list in db1 with some elements and need in to have one element with databasejoin from table of db2. I have created a connection of Fabrik with db2 (OK) and made databasejoin element with table in db2...
  12. C

Problems with user only edit forms

Yes, sorry, I have missed update. All works fine! Thank you!
  13. C

Friendly bump :)
  14. C

O... no... The problem is not solved! Sorry!
  15. C

There is not a translation in Russian and I translated it as I understand. Really: COM_FABRIK_NOTICE_CANT_EDIT_RECORDS="Sorry, but you are not authorised to edit this record"
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back