Recent content by carloszoom3000

1. carloszoom3000

Unable to install fabrik in Joomla 3.7.5

As the site did not have any information yet, i just deleted the site and re-installed joomla. I decided to keep the database. I was able to install joomla 3.5.2 with no error messages. Regards,
  2. carloszoom3000

Ok Thanks. I'll try that and see what happens. Regards,
  3. carloszoom3000

Hi. I'm trying to install fabrik in Joomla 3.7.5. I'm currently running php 7.1, so i tried installing versions 3.5.2 and 3.0.9. They both show the following error messages: Error Unable to write entry Error installing package Warning Install path does not exist. Package Install: There was an...
  4. carloszoom3000

Dates Included Search All Elements in Lists

Hi. In a list that i'm displaying, i'm trying to track the data with the "search all" option (details+filters+search all+elements). When i include a date item as searchable, the page does not load and takes me to my search engine (google). I noticed that all the date files have a *. I...
  5. carloszoom3000

Filtering Dates with Search All in List

Hi. I'm displaying a list and in order to easy track data, i enabled the search all option (details+filters+Advanced search (ON)). I noticed that when including dates under the search, there is an error that takes me out of the site and addesses me to my search engine. I also noticed that...
  6. carloszoom3000

CSV Export returning blank "index.php" file instead of CSV file.

Hi, I created a list which shows some data in the front end. As i didnt want to show all the data from the "join", i hide some list elements (showing just the ones i wanted). I also included the "advanced search" option to filter the information (by making queries). Now when i go to export...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back