Recent content by cazmont

1. C

Access elements in a repeat group , setting values and getting a total

Ok I have changed the login detail and here is more
  2. C

I am confortable with this code working on access to a form record. var adminfee=Fabrik.getBlock('form_1').formElements.get('registration_solo_duo_trio___AdministrationFee'); var subtotal=Fabrik.getBlock('form_1').formElements.get('registration_solo_duo_trio___SubTotal'); var...
  3. C

you may have to login to the form to see the ability to add more records in the group on registration form. I can provide login if required, but I am sure you can work out that there is the ability to have multiple records in that group.
  4. C

Yes sure http://webtest.cazmont.com.au/index.php/register/registration On the page you will see age at event, When you select it you will see it populate a drop down in the group called Registration Solo Restricted, the record collected in the dropdown will have a fee for the record that I...
  5. C

Can anyone further assist me here as I am still looking for a solution, I am still looking for how access to group elements can be done and suming those elements on a form.
  6. C

Help Returning a label from a database join

commented on wrong thread this one is closed
  7. C

Can anyone further assist me here as a solution is not being forwarded, I am still looking for how access to group elements can be done and suming those elements on a form.
  8. C

the shows the section description and stores the id on selection. the fee is another element in the record from the ccd.
  9. C

I am not having a lot of luck finding the answer on how to get values or update values in a repeat group. I am wanting to update a price field in a repeat group, then sum that price field into a total for the form. The price is to come from a cascading dropdown where the price is an element...
  10. C

Ok I have worked out I can use that calc field then store to and element on the page elsewhere as per the script above. something like this var sectionnew=Fabrik.getBlock('form_10').formElements.get('sections___SectionDescriptionCalc'); var...
  11. C

That worked thank you, I want to also be able to save this to an element to use that concatenated string after as the label in a database join describing this record. this code only returns me value, is there an equivalent that returns the label var...
  12. C

I am new a writing javasript and am wanting to know how to return the label from a database join. I have 4 database joins on a form, each places the value from the join into an element on the form. I want to take all the labels of that join and concatenate a string of the 4 labels. Can any help.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back