• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by cheyennemtnman

1. cheyennemtnman

Email Plugin Option with a repeating group

I tried a search but could not come up with a solution. I am looking to use the Form Email plugin to send an email with a status update. I have one repeating group that has its status and timestamp. I want to embed the row with the status updated to be displayed in the email sent. Can I send...
  2. cheyennemtnman

Print Detail View/PDF after Save FORM?

Can the PDF be uploaded to the signed in user to a user folder in the same detail view ?
  3. cheyennemtnman

After a Github update - Advance Search in List view not displaying popup

Yes, I understand that... so are you saying before using the setting for "Toggle columns," you must set each of the desired elements in the list to "allowing ordering," then the setting of "Yes" for "Toggle columns" will then allow the Advance Search, the CSV, and the PDF functions to work...
  4. cheyennemtnman

Okay, I think I have discovered the problem... The admin had selected "Toggle Columns" in the Filter Tab of the list to "Yes"... once it was changed to "No", the Advance Search Function, the CSV, and the PDF began to work again. They wanted to be able to click on a column to order the list...
  5. cheyennemtnman

I suspect I have something wrong with the base installation... I tried in other browsers ... the same thing occurred. Using the same theme when it worked before... no changes. Protostarplus-eighteen... The CSV function is not working as well Click on export and nothing occurs.
  6. cheyennemtnman

Instead it sends to another page... no changes on the site except for the github update Anyone else see this?
  7. cheyennemtnman

Error displayed in console of browser when using Database Join element

I get an error on the console which occurs each time I select value in a DBJ dropdown. element.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'destroy') Has anyone else come across this... after two entries the DBJ element is disabled...
  8. cheyennemtnman

Add multiple records from 1 Add Form

Actually, I am not wanting at this moment.. I was curious is all... Seeing how the clone plug-in responded when I selected the clone attribute and the list of field names dropped down, instead of a number, only then did i think to make my commentary.
  9. cheyennemtnman

Settle down here... This is not a hijack I simply was adding to the conversation regarding the Clone plugin. It seems that the wiki and or the clone is not correct. I think Troester's second suggestion was more appropriate since the OP stated "I want to be able to add Records A, B and C from 1...
  10. cheyennemtnman

I looked at wiki this is what is there... Clone form plugin Clone form plugin The clone plug-in will, when the form is submitted, create additional copies of the submitted data in the database. Clones - the field which contains the number of cloned records to create. This value includes the...
  11. cheyennemtnman

Likert Scale (SOLVED)

I did something like you showed above back in 2013 for employee performance evaluation. As juuser suggested, you will need to create your CSS and form template to match your desired outcome.
  12. cheyennemtnman

Likert Scale (SOLVED)

Yes ... You are making a 5 point scale? You can create radio buttons for your selections on each question in your form
  13. cheyennemtnman

Does the Autofill form plugin work with a repeating group?

Trying to see if I could map fields from one table to repeating group elements with one element that is a Database Join. Is this possible?
  14. cheyennemtnman

Repeating Group element used to build an URL

Oh okay PHP for the array handling and updating the form element for the final URL
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back