Recent content by chofra02

1. chofra02

List not accessible through joomla menu

Sorry, but I can not offer myself a freelancer and neither the website does as it is a non-commercial community website to which I donate some of my free time voluntarily..
  2. chofra02

any help?
  3. chofra02

Error undefined offset: 0 in juser plugin

any help?
  4. chofra02

Yes and Yes , please refer to the screenshots attached
  5. chofra02

They belong to the "registered" user group which is needed to see the menu and open the form.
  6. chofra02

Is there a way to generate log files in Fabrik and make the whole thing a bit more verbose so I would have a chance to investigate further?
  7. chofra02

I never changed the group field association, I have a field called group field in the list and the juser plugin is setup to sync with it. So don't really know why i have this error now in the logs.
  8. chofra02

that's the case and as you can see from the debug output the id is correctly captured. Otherwise the older user won't see the form. I don't really know what's the difference between newer and older user and why the older will see the form and the newer not. Maybe it is due to the Group Field or...
  9. chofra02

Hi Troester, I cannot see the URL generated as the alias is shown in the browser (based on my SEO joomla global settings i think). I turned on the the debug mode as you indicated and added the &fabrikdebug=1 to the url as a query extension. I have 2 similar problems with 2 different type of...
  10. chofra02

Hi, investigating the error log files for another problem, i found this error: AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/vhosts/indoorrowers.org/httpdocs/plugins/fabrik_form/juser/juser.php on line 937', referer: https://indoorrowers.org/your-rower-profile...
  11. chofra02

Hi, I have a new issue since a couple of days on my website. I have a list which I call over a menu. I setup the menu using the menu admin module. There I have chosen Menu item type Fabrik - List and chosen a list, with no pre-filters etc.. This worked for ages (4 years) but since a couple of...
  12. chofra02

SOLVED: custom detail URL in a list

Update: works when using the option &resetfilters=1
  13. chofra02

Hi Troester, the definition of the custom detail URL looks like this: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=73&irl_results_2___8on8={irl_8on8___teamname} When I select the first team (BREIZH Team) it looks like this and works...
  14. chofra02

Hi, i have created a list for my team competition results. In this list i have added a custom detail URL that points to another list where the detailed scores of each team member are listed. the custom detail URL looks like this...
  15. chofra02

Image Element still does not work

Updated Fabrik to 3.5.1 and was hopping that the bug mentioned in this post would be fixed but this is not the case. I can neither change an image against another one nor save my image choice in the database.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back