Recent content by ChuckyUpchuck

1. C

List, Form, Group, and Element issues and questions

All, thanks for the additional clarification. This error occurs on the backend and not on the frontend. Changed the article from {fabrik view=list id=10} to {fabrik view=list id=10 layout=default} has corrected the problem "500 - An error has occurred Layout edit_row not found" when...
  2. C

I was at 3.0.5-910 and now at 3.0.5-930. Same error occurs. Environment: Joomla Version: 2.5.6 Fabrik Version: 3.0.5.2 GitHub applied: Fabrik-3.0.5-930 Browser: Firefox Joomla template used: Beez20 PHP 5.3 Language: en-GB
  3. C

Thanks to all for being patient in getting the info past my eyes and into the processing area. I am able to get my csv loaded using the column label ordering specified during the import. However, my f/e article for viewing the table is now giving the error "Layout edit_row not found" 500 error...
  4. C

The order established using element list "Ordering" is not the order the element/columns appear in the mySQL table when recreating the table schema using "Update database". "Update database" is recreating the table schema in this order: id, date-time, element with the highest id number ...
  5. C

Shouldn't the columns in the table schema be in the order of the element order number? Which is the same order as shown on Fabrik: lists > View details > Linked elements page.
  6. C

Thanks for the changes to get the table schema recreated in mySQL. All of the columns/elements are now being created in the mySQL table. The order of the columns as shown in phpmyadmin for the table going down the page is id, date-time and then the remaining elements are in high to low by...
  7. C

Thanks for the analysis. When I click the "Update database" the second time, I do not see any change in the MySQL table. The table remains with id and date_time only. There must be something else in my configuration that is blocking the behavior you see where all of the elements(columns) are...
  8. C

Issue 3, additional information: a) Using phpmyadmin, table associated with a form/list is deleted; b) Using Fabrik: forms, clicking "Update database" for the table just deleted, result indicates updated; c) using phpmyadmin, a new table with the same name has been created and it contains only...
  9. C

Incorrect To e-mail address

Please ignore the post, it's a Joomla issue and not a Fabrik issue. Sorry to waste your time.
  10. C

Incorrect To e-mail address

Using the backend Users Mass Mail service with BCC sends e-mails with the To address from the From configuration parameter and not the recipient's address from the user list. Joomla Version: 2.5.6 Fabrik Version: 3.0.5.2 GitHub applied: Fabrik-3.0.5-732 Browser: Firefox Joomla template used: Beez20
  11. C

Fabrik backend issues: 1. When creating a new form with "Create a group with the same name as this form" = No, the option to assign an existing group is not offered. I can edit the group and add the form, but it is after the form is created. 2. Trashing a list with the option of "list and form...
  12. C

Invalid Token

Clearing the cache doesn't clear the problem. Same error showing using Firefox and Safari. Regular search mechanism works. You can see the list and perform an advanced search at: http://wechooseamerica.org/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=6 Provide Skype name and...
  13. C

Invalid Token

Friendly bump.
  14. C

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character

Hugh, Thanks, that solved the problem and the next one I was going to report.
  15. C

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character

Info in IM to cheesegrits on Skype. URL=http://www.wechooseamerica.org/index.php/my-volunteer-profile
Back