Recent content by daduts

1. daduts

Email list: none of the selected rows can be emailed

Hey Hugh, Thanks for the analysis. 1) I tried changing my "Email to" from {h39rp_users___email} to {h39rp_users_0___email}. It had no effect. 2) I dropped those WHERE statements. (Those were desperate attempts in case having something there was required.) I verified your evid fix for...
  2. daduts

Thanks T, After a month slaying other dragons, I'm back on this project. I've made changes noted below and am still getting the "none of the selected records can be emailed" message. Ideas ? Thanks, Dave
  3. daduts

Greetings, I'm having troubles getting my email list functions. When I attempt to email I get, "none of the selected rows can be emailed". You can view this phenomena here.... https://tryoutzz.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=4&evid=62 Use the login in my profile. I've...
  4. daduts

SOLVED: CSV Export not working with Prefilters on

Another mystery solved... Thanks Hugh
  5. daduts

Thanks hugh, Yes it is the tryoutzz.com site. use the login noted in my profile. then go to this page... https://tryoutzz.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=4&evid=62 Neither the CSV Export nor the Email Plugin are functioning correctly. CSV Export works when I remove...
  6. daduts

Greetings, When I add Prefilters to my list, CSV Export returns "no records available to export" event though there are several records available. When I remove my Prefilters the CSV Export works fine. Here's my CSV setup.... ...and here's my Prefilters Thanks again for your...
  7. daduts

SOLVED: Prefilter Help

The new noquotes code did the trick and the winning filter ended up being.... condition: contains value: CONCAT( '%', `players`.`regmatch` , '%' ) type: noquotes Many thanks, Cheers, : D
  8. daduts

ehhhhh..... not so good WHERE ( h39rp_jev_attendees.at_id = '57' AND h39rp_jev_attendees.params LIKE %CONCAT(\'%(\', players___regmatch, \')%\')% ) "Error while rendering position" where the table is supposed to be. Thank you sir, may I have another ? : D
  9. daduts

Thanks hugh, I'm still struggling with this one. Here's what I got.... I've modified my table a little so we are now looking for rows WHERE params CONTAINS regmatch . I've been playing around with the prefilters and debug mode but have not been able to get the prefilter to produce the query...
  10. daduts

Greetings, Thanks for the help on yesterdays prefilter problem. I'm afraid I have a 2nd one for you. Here's what my list now looks like.... I have events, account owners(parents) and players(children). This is the registration list for an event. In this case....the account owner has 3...
  11. daduts

SOLVED: Pre-filter using Variable parsed from URL

Thank you guys, Turned off the SEF URL's temporarily. Found the variable name. {evid} did the trick. Many thanks, Dave
  12. daduts

Hey Hugh, Thanks for the quick reply and the account fix. I tried a couple different variations of {Eventid} in the pre-filter without success. Let me give you some more details.... Here's an example url.... tryoutzz.com/calendar/eventdetail/57/-/bombers-u12-boys-baseball Here's my php...
  13. daduts

Greetings, I'm having problems getting a pre-filter working in a manner I hope. I'm using Fabrik to augment the capabilities of JEvents and am adding a Fabrik List Module to the JEvents event detail pages to provide more info to event organizers. The table I've constructed is based on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back