Recent content by Dammwerk

1. Dammwerk

how to customize details view layout?

Hello, The detail view is influenced by the php file default_row.php in components/com_fabrik/list/tmpl/default/ I would solve your problem via html overwrite . Rewrite per editor components/com_fabrik/list/tmpl/default/default_row.php and save it to ...\templates\[your...
  2. Dammwerk

Number of search results changes

Hi Rob, here come the files. Changes can be found searching for '#', because I commented out the original phrase, but left it in the script. In list.php I changed line 678, in pagination.php the lines 177, 313, 317, 320. thanks, Katja
  3. Dammwerk

Hi Rob, the error comes obviously, because it is a multilanguage site and the table search is only offered in the German part. So, go to www.bauphysik-software.de, choose the German language and then go to the page Support-Report (top menu, leftest point).
  4. Dammwerk

Search phras limit

Sorry, I did not understand your last answer. Should I activate MATCH BOOLEAN somewhere, where? Or is it already used in 'advanced search all'? Katja
  5. Dammwerk

Hi Rob, the whole list is nowhere shown. The url to the search page is www.bauphysik-software.de/support-report-1.html. I manipulated the first page via html override. Enter in the search field for example the two words Berechnung Wert. It is embarassing, but the number of shown results is...
  6. Dammwerk

Hello, on my web page I use a general search on a fabrik-generated table. Sometimes, if there are two words searched for, in the beginning there are shown all entries with both words. And if I go to the next page, there is shown the number of pages containing one of the searched words (Iassume...
  7. Dammwerk

Search phras limit

I am using 'advanced search all'.
  8. Dammwerk

Search phras limit

I contacted the provider, and they said to change the my.ini settings for ft_min_word_len to 1 would cause problems, even if we moved the site to an own server where there are few databases influenced. Another idea: is there a way to suggest often searched search phrases like google does? Katja
  9. Dammwerk

Search phras limit

There must be a fabrik setting, too, because there are diferent behaviours of the search of fabrik filter and the 'normal' Joomla search. (the normal search accepts words of 3 characters, Fabrik gives a warning 'too short'). Different idea: would there be a place to specify, if search phrase...
  10. Dammwerk

Search phras limit

Hello, I am constructing a searchable database for engineers who sometimes look for search phrases like 'din v 18599'. 'v' is just one letter and causes an error warning 'search phrase too short'. (And the number of results differs from page to page). I can not solve the problem by choosing...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back