Recent content by darkreign

1. D

SOLVED: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Well updating Joomla to 3.6.2 seemed to fix the issue. The issue seems to be with 3.6.1. All good now. Thx! Karim
  2. D

SOLVED: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Just tried it and oddly it didn't work. I've cleared my cache, and even tried a different browser that I don't usually use. My non-fabrik pages are not showing the spambot message. I'll keep investigating.
  3. D

Hello, I updated Joomla and Fabrik from Github yesterday and today I've noticed that on one of my lists which displays emails, the following is displayed instead of emails "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." I haven't made any other...
  4. D

[SOLVED] There was an error accessing the requested file ...

That's working for me! Thanks!
  5. D

PDF prints for Lists

Hello, when I enable to the PDF icon for a list that contains emails, all emails are replaced with: "This email address is being protected from spambots." Can this be adjusted so that the emails can be included on the PDF properly? Thanks Karim
  6. D

Hello...still waiting for a response of any kind. Thanks
  7. D

Hello, it's been almost 2 weeks and still waiting for some help on this. Wezetel figured out where the issue is: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/error-accessing-a-file.43860/ . I'm hoping that there can be an official fix for this? Thanks Karim
  8. D

Hello, hope you have a fix for this? Thx Karim
  9. D

Its a repeat join, and its on my ODANO site. Thanks! K
  10. D

Just did a github update and the error still persists...
  11. D

Hello, since the last update through Joomla, I'm getting the following error when trying to download a file from a joined list: There was an error accessing the requested file (path: /home/######/public_html/). The link that is displayed in the error is not complete, missing the remainder of...
  12. D

just a test

Sure!
  13. D

just a test

Same issue here. Nothing in my spam folder. Last time I received an email regarding an update to a thread I'm watching was on March 29. I have confirmed my settings already and like startpoint, tried to uncheck and recheck and save my settings in case they needed to be refreshed.
  14. D

"Download No Such File" error

Thanks!
  15. D

"Download No Such File" error

Troester's modification works for me! Thanks Troester! Any chance we can have it tested and committed?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back