Recent content by darkroast

1. darkroast

one to one database join

Ok, this will definitely be a silly question, but I stepped away from Joomla and Fabrik for a while, and now I've forgotten how to do something. I didn't find exactly what I'm looking for in the Wiki (although it might be there). I have two lists - Projects and Checklists. Each Project will...
  2. darkroast

import only some columns from CSV

This may not be possible, but... I have a list with 8 elements: EUZIP (this is the key field) Add1 Add2 Add3 City State TECH_ZIP BP_NUMBER From time to time I get updates to some of those fields in a CSV file. Every line in the update includes the primary key (of course), and Add1-3, city...
  3. darkroast

Joomla 3.4 notice - when was it posted?

I saw the notice for Fabrik 3.2.1 which stated it would be ready "in a day or two" - problem is, it didn't include the date it was posted.
  4. darkroast

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 1

Hey, Bauer - Yeah, this could be bugging me as well (I say "could" because, after all the work I put into developing a call center call tracking system, we got a new VP of Service who decided to scrap it in favor of something she was familiar with from her previous company - and which is a lot...
  5. darkroast

search for data entered with input mask

I have a form in which the user can enter a (US) phone number. The phone number field has an input mask 999-999-9999. That works fine, but when the user needs to do a search on the list using the Search All box, he or she needs to use the dashes. In other words, searching for 123-123-1234...
  6. darkroast

File Upload outside HTML directory?

Thanks, Bauer. This should be something made possible in Fabrik - for specifically the reason you mentioned (security). Also, space considerations are an issue. I've built a customer service case / call tracking system used by over 20 agents (3000+ cases per month), and we get emails with...
  7. darkroast

File Upload outside HTML directory?

Is it possible to set the file upload so that the upload directory is outside the directory where Joomla resides? For instance, my Joomla installation is in /var/www/html but I'd like to store the images in /home/uploads. I have the File Upload element parameter set to /home/uploads, but...
  8. darkroast

Just checking to see if there's been any progress on this issue.
  9. darkroast

Dang, Hugh! I guess we can "rebuild him... faster... stronger... better!"
  10. darkroast

"Stay grumpy, my friends!" Glad you're feeling better... I deal with back pain too, and it ain't no fun!
  11. darkroast

Limiting user list in User element plugin

Beautiful! I'm going to implement that tomorrow. Thanks!
  12. darkroast

Hmmm... That would work well, except one thing I forgot to mention. I want to use the field to capture the current user when the record is first created. I'm also using a separate repeating group to capture followup information, and I use the user plugin there as well. (This is in addition to...
  13. darkroast

I have an application which uses the user element plugin. It's working fine, but in the dropdown, it lists all of the users in the system, regardless of whether they are enabled / disabled, blocked or not, etc. Is it possible to limit that list to just "live" users? A related question: in one...
  14. darkroast

more pictures

I believe this happens because of the way single images ("normal") are stored in the database versus the way they're stored when using the Ajax upload function. When using "normal" the system records the path to the file in the database. For Ajax uploads, a separate, linked table is created...
  15. darkroast

more pictures

You don't need to set it for the entire database. It's a per-element selection. If you only want to upload one file - for that particular element - but want to have the ability to upload multiple files if needed, that's not a problem. The user would only select one file to upload. If you want...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back