1. davelady

Google Map Traffic Layer?

awesome thank you
  2. davelady

ha! you rock oh fabrik god you
  3. davelady

Hi Simple question but I can't find anywhere. Any way to enable the traffic layer on a Fabrik google map?
  4. davelady

Google Maps Polyline Element Example

Could someone provide a simple example of what would be in this field on a google map visualization to have the line show up?
  5. davelady

Ajax showing ghosts on google map vizualization

OK I can not add a site to mysites in the profile. BTW I subscribed to standard support but I can't post in the standard support forum only this community forum...
  6. davelady

Hi Hugh: The difference in your video is that you reload the map after the change. i agree that works just fine. The challenge I am having is when the map page is refreshing using ajax and the data changes. It does update the map with a new data point, which is great, but it leaves the old...
  7. davelady

Here is the link: http://www.geowiz.biz/tmp/fabrik_googlemap_ajax_ghosting.mp4
  8. davelady

Hi Hugh: Thanks for the response. We have an app that periodically updates the table. i turned the list cashing off and tried updating the location via the fabrik form, here is the video: We can survive with the ajax updates, however it would be a cool feature if it was fixable... Open to...
  9. davelady

Hello, need some help here. I have a list that has a GIS field in it that we update with a person's location throughout the day and display on a fabrik google map visualization. Everything works great until the GIS data changes and the ajax refresh puts an additional marker on the map without...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back