Recent content by depauw

1. D

Solved Select entries by emailadress of the logged in user

Thanks for the pointer and the placeholder-list! Got it working in no time!!!! Cheers
  2. D

Solved Select entries by emailadress of the logged in user

Hello, I've made a project, where users can make entries of schedules. The entries are saved in table 'j25_extratime' and the user is identified by emailadress in the column 'teammember' I'd like to create a list, where the users can see thier entries, but not the entries of other users. I...
  3. D

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

I've had a project running on J3. Now I've migrated it to J4 and everthing works as before. Many thanks to the team for making Fabrik work on J4 (and J5....)
  4. D

Could not connect to MySQL.

Problem fixed! thank you!!!!
  5. D

Could not connect to MySQL.

Hello, i had an fabrik form working well on a joomla 3.1 After upgrading to 3.4.8, i get an error when i want to look at a list in de backoffice: '0 Could not connect to MySQL'. I get the same error when submitting the form on the frontend. I have the same error when i want to create a new...
  6. D

Date picker not visible

Hey Guys, I've updated my site from J2.5 to J3.4. I have an issue with the date-element. The date picker is barely visible, and can't be selected? The time picker works ok. any suggestions? Kind regards, Christophe
  7. D

change db table on existing list?

ok!, I have some elements and placeholders..... I'll keep the old tables with the old prefix. The safest option :) thanx!! Christophe
  8. D

change db table on existing list?

Is it possible to change the DB-table name on an existing list? we're updating joomla and have data in tables with the same name, but another prefix. can this be changed or do i have to make new lists which link to the tables with the new prefix? Kind regards, Christophe
  9. D

strange list view after update to joomla 3

yes! I took a new Rockettheme template and now everything is ok! thanks for the pointer! Christophe
  10. D

strange list view after update to joomla 3

Hello, i updated my site from joomla 2.5 to joomla 3.4.3. I updated Fabrik to 3.3.2 Everything went well and all is working! I checked a list view on my site and got this, wich is not ok ;) the list template is bootstrap. any idea what is going on? kind regards, Christophe
  11. D

Sorry this form is not published

thankx!
  12. D

Aha! thank you! i had taken the example link of the wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/redirect-form-plugin/
  13. D

Hey, i use the redirect plugin on a form, with this jump url to go to the pdf of the submission: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&fabrik=X&format=PDF&rowid={rowid} When a record is submitted, i get the message: 'sorry this form is not published' It is probably...
  14. D

open pdf instead of downloading. Is it possible?

Yes, this works fine! Thank you!!!
  15. D

open pdf instead of downloading. Is it possible?

Hello, I use a custom code (/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=1&rowid={rowid}&format=pdf) to have a direct link to a pdf for each record in a list. When you click on the link, the pdf is downloaded to the computer. If you want to print, you have to open the pdf and than print...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back