Recent content by develum

1. develum

Does JUser Joomla User Plugin also trigger standard user events...

Ok thanks. Well I might experiment with both a Fabrik solution or a Joomla plugin solution and see what works best, unless a get a more specific answer. But yeah I won't start from scratch.
  2. develum

Does JUser Joomla User Plugin also trigger standard user events...

I'm wondering if the JUser plugin for Fabrik also triggers all the standard user events for Joomla once it is completed? Basically I am trying to find out if I should just go ahead and build a custom Joomla User Plugin that works off these triggers: onUserBeforeSave onUserAfterSave...
  3. develum

Merging fields into another field and understanding Default EVAL [SOLVED]

Also this post technically should be in the Fabrik 3.1.x - For Joomla 3.0 + forums.
  4. develum

I solved it using the PHP plugin for the Forms, which also has the JUser plugin installed as well as a redirect option. I set the Process Script to "Start of Form Submission (onBeforeProcess)" then inserted the following into the PHP Code form. $fname =...
  5. develum

I am trying to do what a number of people have probably already done here. I have a form with all the JUser plugin required fields, name, user id, etc. I also have two additional field First Name and Last Name. I am trying to get the third field "Full Name" which maps to the JUser name field...
  6. develum

Copy a field value into another field on submit...

Thanks Dale, I will try this code. It is sorta logging in with the email address, but if both of them are identical then this is kind of a non-issue. I'm already using Fabrik user linking to link the form with the people in the site.
  7. develum

Copy a field value into another field on submit...

I have two fields Email and Username, I would like the Email/username fields to be identical, meaning anyone who updates the Email address when the form is submitted the Username is updated as well. I can make the Username field hidden, how would I go about changing it to the current email...
  8. develum

User plugin not syncing with Joomla

Ok thanks Cheesegrits!
  9. develum

Ok well that makes sense, I guess I should be creating new users with my form, although the form doesn't currently expose the usergroup. I will changing things up and see if the user population works better that way. Thanks. I am currently working on the 3.1 version. I will attempt to...
  10. develum

Hmm, looks like the User sync is somewhat misleading, reviewing the code, it seems to check your usertable for users, if it has users in it already, whether or not it matches the number of users in the master Joomla #__users table, it will not sync the users anymore. I was expecting the code...
  11. develum

I am having issues getting the User form plugin to Sync users. It worked one time and has since not worked. I went from using a field to store the User Groups, then switched to the usergroup plugin, found that didn't really work the way I wanted and switched back to field, but it still...
  12. develum

Standard Support forum vs. Community?

I came back over the weekend and now the standard forum appears to be working, not sure what the problem was, but it seems good now.
  13. develum

Repeatable button group?

Well we went a different way for now, since we have a short amount of time to deliver, but I will look into making a plugin down the road as it seems like a nice feature perhaps?
  14. develum

Standard Support forum vs. Community?

Yeah I tried that, I don't think my account is setup properly. It says I have Standard subscription, but the site doesn't behave any differently.
  15. develum

Repeatable button group?

I am working on a scheduling type project in Fabrik. I am able to do a repeatable group of drop down menu's or checkboxes. But I want to do like a bootstrap style "checkbox" style button, where you can enable/disable it and have it have a text value. Do any of the Fabrik plugins support...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back