Recent content by Diesel9a1

1. Diesel9a1

Duplicate ID's??

Oh. I don't know how to do that.
  2. Diesel9a1

Duplicate ID's??

Forms, Groups, Elements all created. Tried to create a repeating group for the "communication details" to go on the "People" Form. When I clicked the drop down to say which form to put the group on, it showed double the forms:
  3. Diesel9a1

Duplicate ID's??

Scrap that last comment of mine...... my filter (bottom left) was set to trashed!
  4. Diesel9a1

Duplicate ID's??

Just edited the two files you mentioned above, the list item wasn't created, however, the group and elements were created. Did I amend the files correctly? I deleted the "Pink lines" Then added the green lines in its place.
  5. Diesel9a1

Duplicate ID's??

Created two new lists on a fresh install (See Scrnshot1): sig_people sig_comms_details Went into the Groups list for "Sig_comms_details", changed the form setting to sig_people Noticed that we now have duplicate group id of "2" (See Scrnshot2) Looked at the elements and notice we have...
  6. Diesel9a1

Bug / glitch?

Ahhh, an Ajax verification OR a standard verification. Can this be put in the "mousover hint" in the admin settings?
  7. Diesel9a1

Bug / glitch?

"Form Processing" - I had everything set to "Yes". Following your guidance above, I disabled "Ajax Validation" and tried the form again. The "Save" button was enabled straight away. The validation kicked in when I clicked "Save". So this worked fine. The data in the form was all ok - hence it...
  8. Diesel9a1

Bug / glitch?

Form settings / Button Tab: All say "Show", except for the "Copy" button. "Prefix" dropdown - Validation = notempty, published, must validate. "First_Name" field - Validation = notempty, published, must validate. "Surname" field - Validation = notempty, published, must validate.
  9. Diesel9a1

Add recurring data to user?

With the above issue (screenshot3 in previous post) the data in the table now looks like the attached screenhot4. Obviously I don't want a complete new entry for each communication method.
  10. Diesel9a1

Bug / glitch?

I have a user details form. The name prefix (Mr, Mrs, Miss) is a dropdown single select, mandatory. The first name and last name fields are also mandatory. When I click edit entry from the main list then add info to the address, the "Save" button is greyed out an unclickable. Only when I change...
  11. Diesel9a1

I've just played a little more and created the following as per screenshot3 attached. Each "Communications Type" needs to be as selected from a drop down, then the details added by the side. User selects "Email (Home)", then enters the data in a field (configured to email). User adds another...
  12. Diesel9a1

Ok, so I can see how I can add a recurring group to a form that could be a users profile. See scrnshot1.jpg: What I'd like though is to record multiple phone numbers, emails, fax numbers for a user. So each entry for "Communication Detail" would have a drop down selecting the "Comms Type"...
  13. Diesel9a1

Rename a Fabrik List database table?

As I'm just starting the db, it'd probably be easier to delete the table / List, and do it again!
  14. Diesel9a1

Rename a Fabrik List database table?

Is there a way to rename the actual table name not just the list label?
  15. Diesel9a1

Error 500 on Fileupload - FIXED

Spot on fix Hugh, thank you ever so much. I've now amended the third line in my .htaccess to the following: SetEnv DEFAULT_PHP_VERSION 54
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back