Recent content by djdrumn

1. D

Get the sum of an element only for the logged in user

Hi, I don't now if you figured out already your doubt or not but sice I was searching for a different thing and saw your thread title I immediately noticed that this was the same question I had just some hours ago. If you have the restrictions on Lists view, this will actually have effect also...
  2. D

Count calculation for charts

Hi, I have an element (dropdown) which has a lot of options. Let's say, for instance: Product 1 Product 2 Product 3 Product 4 I would like to do a chart where it could show how many products there is. I mean, the idea is that a salesman selects what he sold and in the end of the week or...
  3. D

Points system - depending on options

Friendly bump: I've seen this post, which is something related to points as well, but more complex than what I want: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=91198&postcount=20 Also, I found this extension that can eventually suite, but again it's much more complex than what I want, as what...
  4. D

Points system - depending on options

Hi, ( It's the second time I will write this as the first time it gave me error :mad: ) I have a partners portal, where I have companies registered - my partners/dealers. Let's supose there's 2 companies, each with 2 managers, the first with 2 salesman and the second with 3 salesman. So...
  5. D

Restrictions on lists view

YEAHH :D With the great help from troester and a little help from Google, here's the code working as I wanted it to be (finally)! :D WHERE Dealer IN SELECT id FROM [prefix]_users WHERE name LIKE '%{$my->name}%' Type: Query Applied to Dealers And that's it! :D After so much struggle...
  6. D

I think I'm getting closer to what I need with the suggestion that you gave me with the usergoups in Joomla. The only problem with that suggestion of yours, is that single users (so called Accounts) would not have access to their own entries only and would also see all entries from that same...
  7. D

What I mean was that all Accounts with the name "Dealer 1" would be visible for Dealer 1. So the prefilter would be on the Name and not on the ID. Actually, this is a very weird thing because I've already inserted ONLY the prefilter for the Dealers on the Name field and it's not filtered...
  8. D

Friendly bump. PS: Please, I really need help on this one. I'm stuck! :(
  9. D

bad full element name

It seems to me that the group name you have there it's the name you gave to it, right? I mean, the DB name is "site", not "comptea7". View the tab "Forms", edit your form and scroll down until you see "Table name". it should be "site" in there, I'm almost sure.
  10. D

It's maybe easier with an image :)
  11. D

Friendly bump only to say that I'm almost there! :D Here's what I did: I've created a new user, so I have these users: Public, Accounts, Dealers, Admins On the lists, Admins can view everything ( WHERE Dealer_id(raw) GREATER THAN OR EQUALS 0 Admins ) Accounts can view only their entries (...
  12. D

Yes, but I'm completely out of ideas! :( I've been trying different things for hours now and nothing... Do you have any idea that could eventually help me?
  13. D

Hi, And here's me again with another doubt. :) It's about the lists view on the frontpage. I will explain what I need as it's a little specific: I have a partners portal, and they have a form that after filling it, it's possible for us (admins) to view all in the list. I've also...
  14. D

Show dropdown to specific logged users

DONE! :D Ahhhh so happy now! So here's what I've done. I've created an element with the user_id. On that element, I've inserted a JavaScript condition. I wanted user with id 2 to see the dropdown with the name "Listing 2", so here's what I've done: Action: load hide "Listing 2" when...
  15. D

Limit access to lists to specific users

Great, that would definitely be another solution! :) One more helpful thread for someone with the same issue! :D
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back