Recent content by dwaine18

1. D

Building a user dashboard

Hello, I need to build a user dashboard for my joomla website. I know that Fabrik has the capabilities to do each requirement separately, however, I am lost as to how to make everything work together. Whatever guidance provided will be greatly appreciated. The user dashboard will be divided...
  2. D

Install Problem pkg_fabrik_3.2.zip installa on Fresh Joomla 3.3.6

Found the reason, the mysql database should be set up manually and must not begin with an integer. So instead of databade 12345, something like r_4322 will work.
  3. D

Install Problem pkg_fabrik_3.2.zip installa on Fresh Joomla 3.3.6

I am having this error as well on a fresh install
  4. D

Simple Verification system

Hello guys. How would I go about building a simple verification system using Fabrik where I would be able to enter Four data points via the back end (firstname, lastname, transcript#, note). Then the website user would need to enter both the last name and the transcript number. Once entered...
  5. D

Automatic Number Increments

This worked perfectly and yes this is the number that I want to send to the user once they complete the registration process.
  6. D

Reverse Registration

Friendly bump
  7. D

I used the calc element with this php code: return $unique_key = substr(md5(rand(0, 1000000)), 0, 7); However, I also have a verification element in the form and this causes the generated number to continuously change everytime the form is refreshed, reloaded of confirmed.
  8. D

friendly bump......
  9. D

Joining two elements in the same form

Hello, I have searched and search and I do not see a simple answer to this. I have a form which will auto-register new users. The form has a place for first name and last name, however, in order to be compatible with the joomla juser, I need to have the name field which will combine first and...
  10. D

Hello, I am building a registration form where I would like to assign each new user a identifier number that is different from the joomla ID number. This number will be at least 8 digits in length, will increment by +1 with each new registration and will automatically be shown on the...
  11. D

Reverse Registration

Hello, I am trying to create a reverse registration form, where the users are already preloaded by the admin. On the front end the user has to search for his/her profile and validate it against, elements such as; Last name, student ID number and registered email. Once these have all been...
  12. D

Student Transcript and Verfication System

Thanks so much for your fast reply. I will let you know if I run into any problems. Thanks
  13. D

Student Transcript and Verfication System

Hello, I have been using Joomla for the past 4 years and I am a pretty average user. However, I just started to use Fabrik, and although the concept of it is simple, I cannot wrap my head around just how I should proceed. I need to build a student transcript system that will accomplish the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back