Recent content by ebaart

1. E

Bug in front-end 'Export CSV' ? SQL Error ...

send in a support ticket and you will get the upgrade that solves this issue
  2. E

Support Process

I did not try the support ticket feature at first because of all the error messages I saw when clicking this in teh menu.... but it does seem to work ! So if you're question does not get answered here, try the support ticket. For me it worked and my problem got solved within a day. Thanks Rob !
  3. E

Support Process

I would have to agree with jnolen... Support should be faster or you should tell us beforehand what lead times to expect if we're experiencing issues. If we have to pay for support (even small amounts) we tend to expect a fast support, so if you're not able to provide that, no hard feelings...
  4. E

Any news about a solution for this issue ?
  5. E

Collapsable groups

In case of a rather long form it be interesting to have collapsable group titles. So if you click on the group title it unfolds and the elements become visible. Would this be possible?
  6. E

I should add here that I'm experiencing this bug in the back-end when viewing the database table. So not only in the front end.
  7. E

Access rights ?

So (for now) I will not have a possibility to show the menubutton without showing the (empty) form after clicking the button?
  8. E

Access rights ?

If I get these access rights through the tables right, a user without the right permissions could for example not add a new record but would still see the (empty) form? I would like to have the possibility where a guest can see the menubutton (acces "guest") linking to com_fabrik, but would get...
  9. E

Would it be possible to get an idea about the timing involved for this solution ?
  10. E

Access rights ?

Unless I'm mistaken these access rights only apply to the table view... not to the form itself. So the (empty) form would still be visible and guests would still be able to enter a form ? ???
  11. E

Access rights ?

Is there a way to add the possibility within fabrik to determine the access rights for forms at the publishing tab. I know I could adapt the access rights to a form from the menu button but I have a case right now where I do want to show the menu button (also to those not registered) but only...
  12. E

Is there a way to generate reports?

I hope the "export csv" function gets fixed asap, but would also like a export to word directly from within the fabrik back-end. For me this would be a very worthwhile extra feature for you great script ! ;D
  13. E

Same error here... Who's got the solution for us ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back