Recent content by ela_bts

1. ela_bts

[solved] - Problems with the form - can?t see and edit elements in the backend anymore

I?ve added a space as default in each field/element and define a default for the dropdowns and jippie - the fields are visible!:) So the problem or my configuration problem is, that he doesn?t show the fields/elements which are empty in the backend. That?s the difference of the website field...
  2. ela_bts

[solved] - Problems with the form - can?t see and edit elements in the backend anymore

When I go in the backend to an "old" user, the new fields are not displayed. Than I just save the user/member and go back to user again. Now I see one of the two new fields. It is always the same new field. The second new field I can see, when I save content directly in the database. I think...
  3. ela_bts

Thats interesting - when I disable the website-field and than add a new user, I see one of the new fields - the dropdown. Than I?ve enabled the website field and try to add a new member and now I see the website-field and the dropdown. I?ve tried that with other fields - but there is not the...
  4. ela_bts

Strange ... After I?ve saved somehing in the website-field, I see two more fields ... Thank you for any idea!!!!
  5. ela_bts

Attached you?ll see the settings of the list, there is only one group an the elements are normal .. the website is the only link ... No, I?ve got no form plugin or Javascript and the access levels are right (in my opinion). It?s strange .. last week it worked perfect ...
  6. ela_bts

Unfortunately the same problem there (in the frontend) ... have you got another idea? Thank you so much for your help!!!
  7. ela_bts

Thank you for the list! - No updates - Yes, with Firefox, IE and Safari on different computers - Yes, I?ve cleared the cache and cleared and cleared ... - No, I haven?t changed anything - No, I haven?t tried to add/edit from frontend - I?ll try!
  8. ela_bts

Thank you for your answer! I?ve tried that but it?s the same problem ...
  9. ela_bts

Has got anybody an idea?? I?m very thankful for every help!!!!
  10. ela_bts

Hi, first of all: Thank you for the very great component!!! One week ago I?ve integrated it and it worked perfect for me, but suddenly yesterday I can?t add new users. But from the beginning ... :) I am using fabrik for an user management. I?ve added elements in a form; like name, phone...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back