Recent content by elfuego1

1. E

Record data from session into a table

Hi, Is there a chance that my question was not forgotten? Can Rob come up with a solution, please? Peter.
  2. E

I was thinking about the same solution: 1 form = 1 table but as you've mentioned it's use would be limited. So I'm still here and I'm looking for Rob - The Magician - to show up ;-) Peter.
  3. E

Sorry for not mentioning that earlier - I'm on Joomla 1.5.2 with Fabric 2.0. I hope it'll help you with the solution to my problem. I was wondering that maybe it would be possible to use UPDATE statement ie.: 1st page writes data into table and remembers data in $_SESSION variable and after...
  4. E

OK Hugh, I've tried to make some queries but none had worked. Since that I don't know how to proceed. So thank you for reply and I'm waiting for the issues I'll have to struggle with. Peter.
  5. E

Hi, I'm new to the Fabrik component and this forum ;-) I want to use Fabrik to save data from a form into a db. My problem is that form have 3 parts (3 pages). All the data should be put into a single table (1st page: records 1-4, 2nd page: records 5-12, 3rd page: records 13-15). After...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back