Recent content by erigon

1. E

Repeat group in same database table

Thanks Hugh! That wasnt the answer I hoped for but at least the answer I was looking for. Then I will look for an alternative in this case.
  2. E

Hi there. Thanks for the answer. Yes I understand that part. I'm just curious if the junction table (between the many-to-many) can be the same instead of one table per group. Its just about presenting the fields in the form. Because I have 43 actions that people can chose from divided in a...
  3. E

Yes that is what I mean. I have one table with all the actions. Each action has a group. For instance firesafety (with 5 actions) or Personal protection (with three actions). On the form I have the maindata and then the groups firesafety and personal protection etc.. Both the firesafety...
  4. E

Good morning everybody. Thanks in advance for helping me out. I have a form where people need to ask for a workpermit. I have a table & form called workpermit I have a table called workpermit_detail and both are linked with a join. On the form I want to have multiple groups. Here comes the...
  5. E

ReferenceError: Fabrik is not defined

I will send you a pm regarding this
  6. E

Hi Hugh, Im running joomla Local. Let me check if I can make it available on the web.
  7. E

I added : requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () { above script }); TypeError: form is undefined var btn = form.getElement('#group' + groupId + ' .addGroup');
  8. E

I made a file; form_1.js. I tried the JS file to include a simple pop up box at first. So I guess that works. But with the below script in the form_1.js file I get the following error: ReferenceError: Fabrik is not defined on the bold rule I work with Fabrik 3.3.4 (most newest one) (I got the...
  9. E

Repeat group

10. E

Repeat group

Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end', function(event, groupid, repeatCount) { if (groupid === '2') { // Your Code Goes Here var eindtijd = $('group2').getElements('input[name*=ureninvoer_2_repeat___eindtijd]'); eindtijd[repeatCount].selectedIndex = eindtijd[repeatCount -...
  11. E

Repeat group

Ok thanks! My form id is 1 My group id is 2 So I made the javascript 1.js and put it in components/com_fabrik/js/1.js My endtime table__field is the following: ureninvoer_2_repeat___eindtijd so now i have this: Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end', function(event, groupid...
  12. E

Repeat group

Thanks for your input but this is not what I am looking for I making an input form for worked hours per employees.The employee will fill in the form per day. We will use this as timesheets. Header Employeenumber Details STARTTIME ENDTIME PROJECTNR HOUR so: header 400...
  13. E

Repeat group

Hi people. I have two fields in a repeating group - starttime and endtime I was wondering if its possible to use the last given endtime as the starttime for the new repeated row. so lets say first row is starttime 8 o clock - endtime 9 o clock user presses add group starttime 9 o clock - end...
  14. E

Copy Enddate/time to startdatetime on multiple groups

Dear Fabrik mates, Im new to Fabrik. I am having some issues with copying data after pressing on 'add groups'. This is what I want to create: Form Header Details Footer Header Employeenumber, Employeename Details Startdate/time shift Enddate/time shit Hourtype Projectnumber Footer KM...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back