Recent content by FatFingers

1. F

List as a table

I have a list two elements "Lanes" and "status" There are 53 lanes I would like to get them displayed as a table Currently layout (downwards): Lane 1 2 3 4 5 6 and so on.... Display wanted(left to right): Lane 1 8 15 2...
  2. F

Schedule Email send filtered list

ok maybe not as this gives a dropdown in the top right of the email body to select any list although the data of other lists is not shown is there a way to remove the dropdown?
  3. F

Got it... I think added a {fabrik view=list id=xx} to the message The list now shows in the email body
  4. F

No hadn't tried that I have now created a copy of the list and can pre filter that to today only. On the Scheduled task I have now got it to this copy list that is pre filtered to today with the email plugin. How do I get it to show the list in the email it sends out?
  5. F

Hi, I'm having a complete block and need some help please. I have a list called timesheet with 3 Elements: Date element Customer name element(DB join) time spent I have scheduled task to email out daily but I cant get it to send the list out in the email or even get it to filter the list to...
  6. F

Form Email Element Issue

Hugh, As ever the fouuntain of fabrik knowledge. Thank you :) That has fixed the issue.
  7. F

Form Email Element Issue

Hi, I have tried leaving the Attachment Type blank and I receive the email but it has no attachment.
  8. F

Form Email Element Issue

Hi, I would like to email a word document to a selected user. I have set up a list which has a field element of Send To I have then added the email plugin to the form the email to is set to the Send To element value and this works to send the email out but Im having issues with the attachments...
  9. F

Guidance needed

Hi all need some help please. I want to add my cisco switch ports to a fabrik list to allow me to also show port to vlan info, this regularly changes so is there a way to allow changes to the vlan details on multiple ports at the same time To explain so far I have: list: SW01 with an field...
  10. F

PopUp window based on Dropdown Selection

Hi, Still working my way in Fabrik :) I have a dropdown field called Bay with options 1 to 14 When selected and saved I would like it to take the value of the dropdown selection to open in large font in a popup like popupWindow = window.open This should open for a set amount of time in a new...
  11. F

Online signing of Documents

Hi, After some help again :) I have word and PDF documents in iframes on my joomla site. I would like the ability to get them signed by the relevant parties as proof they area approved. I have looked at the digsig element but this would mean that I would need to put all the documents into a...
  12. F

Form Reload

Hi, I have looked round and cant find the answer but I have no doubt its a simple fix:) Probably just my Fat fingers... I have a form that the user adds data to and then clicks save and it shows the Record updated message, Which I have now turned off but is there an option to just re load the...
  13. F

Fabrik Text Area line Counting

hi, Thanks for your help on this it really is appreciated. think I still need to work on it a bit but getting in the right direction :-) The main thing I need to work out is to get either version to be live. By that I mean. sorry not great at explaining... User scans in barcode into scanned text...
  14. F

hi, Thanks that works great on the search form but just three more questions. on the from entry page I get: <ol><ol><p>You have scanned 0 Barcodes</p> and when I enter the data to the barcode field it doesn't change. can I just have it to show the total of barcodes scanned rather than re list...
  15. F

Hi, This is my first post so sorry if im putting this in the wrong area and its probably a simple issue:) I have a text area Element in a Fabrik form which the user will scan in barcodes. The barcode adds a carriage return after scanning so I get: Barcode1 Barcode2 Barcode3 Now what I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back