Recent content by franpes

1. franpes

filters don't work on my list and element

@troester I don't have any configurations of JAvascript in FAbrik. Here is the presentation The only way where i can see Javascript is in my element. When i click on "ajouter" here is the presentation that i have *
  2. franpes

How may i reinit joomla's cache please?
  3. franpes

When i'm changing the style my website to protostar and change the navigator, i ( chrome to firefox) to avoid cache i don't have any changes
  4. franpes

here is he erro when i open JS error in my console : Uncaught TypeError: Lightbox.init is not a function at Object.mediaScan (list.js:3) at Object.e.extend.$owner (mootools-core.js?485d748c83a7ff1e53d2c82864c0d97c:38) at Object.initialize (list.js:3) at Object.<anonymous>...
  5. franpes

Thanks startling, I'm going to check JS error. Troestar I'm using Nicepage Template.
  6. franpes

Hello all, i'm discovering Joomla and Fabrik. Trying to create my website, i've some issues. I created my list and elements. I would like that my customer can filtring data, but any of those filters don't work. Please can you help me ? Here's my filtring fields. When i selected data in my...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back