Recent content by galo2015

1. G

[SOLVED] How filter a dropdown element in the plug-Fabrik content

$sc = $_GET ['___ sector_comercial']; Ok, clerical error Thanks Rob. Now it works fine.
  2. G

Sorry for my English. registro_usuarios___sector2 my element type dropdown. (multiple choice yes) 12 aaaaa 15 bbbbb 18 cccc 21 eeee registro_usuarios___sector my element type databasejoin registro_usuarios___sector2_raw // it stores data ... ['98','74','123',....]...
  3. G

At least there must be a space ...$sector_comercial. ' registro_usuarios___sector2_raw[condition] = IN '; Ok Is it working if you are using a "hardcoded" string? No
  4. G

Joomla 3.4 - Fabrik 3.3 registro_usuarios___sector2 my element type dropdown. (multiple choice yes) ... ... ... $sc = $_GET [___ sector_comercial]; if (!empty ($sc)) { if (count ($sc, 1) == 1) {$sector_comercial = $sc;} else {$sector_comercial = implode (',', $sc[value]);} } ... $order =...
  5. G

embedding forms and list do not work in joomla3.4 with Fabrik 3.3

$order='fabrikar view=list id=46 layout=visula1' ; echo $order; work in Fabrik 3.2 Plugin es enabled.
  6. G

If you change the content Fabrik plugin to previous version it works correctly. What have been the changes ?. Thank you
  7. G

Sorry for my English. Nothing good. I just upgraded to version 3.3 Fabrik. My joomla is the version 3.4.4. My problem is that embedding forms and lists no longer work in joomla articles. Show only the code {fabrik view = form id = 1} for example. Among the articles and using the soucerer joomla...
  8. G

Filtering Content Plugin not Work

SOLVED. Use getString. $input = JFactory::getApplication()->input; $sector_commercial = $input->getString('___sector_commercial');
  9. G

Thank you for your feedback. The problem is caused by strangers characters in the search string. For example $ var = 'camion' works but $ var = 'cami?n' does not work. urlencode solution?
  10. G

Sorry for my English. I have two fabrik forms in a joomla article. The first form is the search fields. The second form is a view the list of a table on which it seeks. I have a plugin redirect to the same item once shipped search data to add URL page with information to YES...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back