Recent content by gatticlaudio

1. gatticlaudio

use calc field in prefilters

Hello, I need to include a field calculated for a balance in the filter of my list. I put it but it takes the value in the table whose value is null. It does not perform the calculation. Can a calculated field be used in prefilters? Thanks
  2. gatticlaudio

Filter list by url

Hello, I put as you say but it did not work. Filters are not set. I need it by url since it is a list containing a Form to filter by month. If I set a pre-filter, I can't find the rest of the data. The month and year selector is a birthday type. Below I send an image of the form. Thank you.
  3. gatticlaudio

Filter list by url

Hi all I am needing to filter a list by url, using a field of type date (). More precisely I need to get the list of data for the current month. some help? Thank you.
  4. gatticlaudio

know connection and run mysql from php

Hello everyone, I need help with the following: I have a list in which with the plugin php_event I execute some php lines to delete a table and reload it with data. So far I have established a new connection and it performs well. What I want is to use the existing connection to the base, without...
  5. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

mahmoodee Now it worked. This will involve me doing a js for each form wherever I want that functionality. Now, I would like to know why the "Submit on Enter" option does not work .... Thank you
  6. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

Mahmoodee: I made the js indicated and it didn't work ... it's like I ignored it.....
  7. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

But the Submit on Enter option does not fulfill that function fairly? In another way, for each form I will have to do the js ... !!!!!
  8. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

Hello, in my forms I enabled the Submit on Enter option, and it works only by pressing the enter key twice. What can be? I use Fabrik version 3.9.10 Thank you.
  9. gatticlaudio

CAPTCHA

Hi lousyfool, it's true, it would have nothing to do with Fabrik. I used Show a form of access data. If there isn't something already done, I will have to do one by myself. Thank you.
  10. gatticlaudio

CAPTCHA

Hi Is it possible to add a captcha element to the form login? Thank you.
  11. gatticlaudio

Filter by url .... Birthday complement

Hi, I need to filter a list, by url on a field of type Birthdate. http://localhost/cobranzas/index.php/m-planilla?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=21&resetfilters=1&cobranzas___mensual[value][]=now&cobranzas___mensual[condition]== The problem arises that the monthly field is a birthday...
  12. gatticlaudio

set Birthday

Thanks friends, I solved it with js. It would be nice to have a default value Regards
  13. gatticlaudio

set Birthday

Hello everyone, I needed to show a calendar of months and years only, so I used a Birthday Element, hiding the day. What I need now is to set the month and year with the current month and the current year. How could i do it? Thank you.
  14. gatticlaudio

calculate in list

Hi Troester, I thought of a calculated field, but as I refer to the field in the list and it is a partial accumulated, it is not just the difference between 2 columns ... return ((int) '{Cajaingresoegreso ___ cashed}' - (int) '{Cajaingresoegreso___pagado}'); That calculation did not work...
  15. gatticlaudio

calculate in list

Hi, how can I do that in the "Balance" column, I have the updated value on each line. Let it be calculated automatically .... The list is generated from a mysql view Thank you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back