Recent content by germanian

1. G

Tooptip disappears between rows in textarea element

span.fabrikTip {display: block!important;} works perfectly. Thank you so much...
  2. G

Thank you As you can see on the picture, its on the frontend. Its Joomla! 5.0.1 Stable [ Kuboresha ] with Fabrik 4.0Zeta on default template - fresh install. Its also on Joomla! 5.0.2 updated from above. Its also on Joomla! 3.10.9 Stable [ Daraja ] and Fabrik 3.1 and protostar default template...
  3. G

Hi, i have a listview with an textarea element. The text inside this element has multiple rows, because its quite long (in the case of the picture: 3 rows). If i add a tooltip to this element, then the tooltip only appears, when i move the mouse exactly over the text. The tooltip disappears...
  4. G

Fabrik - Cron - PHP plugin will not be executed

Yes, im running 5.3.10, task is published, ive set the time to every minute and the "last run" to yesterday. My php code is just adding a simple row to my database table. Ive tried to trigger it now by just browsing a little bit through my frontend. But my php code will not be executed and...
  5. G

Yes, status of plugin is green. Thank you for trying to help. I guess there could be a mismatch between Linux and Windows operating system.
  6. G

Ive installed Joomla 3.3 with Fabrik 3.2 Ive written some PHP code into the Cron - PHP plugin and i can execute it manually successfully. But if i set the time to hourly or dayly or anything other auomated cron, then it will not be executed automatically. Im running it on Windows 2008 R2...
  7. G

Maybe two bugs: copy list item and form button "save as copy"

I didnt see any version descriptions on Github, so im scared to update again. Its better for me to stay with official versions, which will be updated by Joomla control center.
  8. G

Ive deleted 3.1rc1 and reinstalled 3.1 (without rc1) and now i can see all plugins...
  9. G

Same problem with PHP list plugin. It will not be shown in frontend and in backend. I just see the edit button and the delete button - not more.
  10. G

After updating from github the systems crashes. Joomla will just show a white page without anything in it. I was forced to restore my backup. Ive tried this twice. Any other idea? Can someone duplicate this? Does someone have one of them two functions already running at his environment?
  11. G

Hello from Germany, ive found two bugs, maybe someone could try to duplicate this issue: Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable [ Ember ] 11-June-2014 13:30 GMT Protostar and Isis template Fabrik 3.1 rc2 1) If i enable list plugin"copy", then no copy button appears in list, not in frontend and not in...
  12. G

Display a table from MYSQL query, not from database

Defining the primary key was successfully. Thank you so much. No, i will not update from GitHub again. Ive tried this two times. The result was: A blank page, the logs are empty, Joomla frontend and backend crashed. I was forced to copy back my backup two times. Anyway, thank you for your help...
  13. G

Sounds good. Ive tried it immediateley. On phpMyAdmin Ive created a view with the name 'testtableview' with the query: SELECT id, name FROM my_archive This view works with phpMyAdmin, i can see the data. Then Ive generated a list in fabrik and then ive tried to view data on the list. Im...
  14. G

Is it possible to display a list in fabrik that is generated from a MYSQL query? I dont want show the existing MYSQL table itself. I just want to display an calculated overview of this table. As Example: existing Table contains: Date / Value 2014-04-09 / 1000 2014-04-01 / 2100 2014-03-16 /...
  15. G

Github - what branch?

This was my first choice, too, but i was not 100% sure, thank you very much...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back