Recent content by Goldo911

1. G

embedding attachments to emails using php in listemail plugin

Hello, I am using php to define email content using an own defined php file in the plugin list email template directory. So far it works fine, I've got the necessary basics in php using the wiki... I was wondering if it would be possible in this php script to generate 'automated' attachment...
  2. G

list email plugin how to change php model

Well, 2nd option, me being stupid; thought eclipse was working straight in my remote directory, it was not. Forget, shame on me, sorry
  3. G

list email plugin how to change php model

Hello everyone, trying to customize email content using php model. Problem is, even if I add new php files in fabrik_list/email/tmpl/ I am unable to get anything else than sample.php in the back end trying to edit the list email plugin. Tried to 'cheat eplacing it straight into the relevant...
  4. G

column update plugin: formating mail body and merging mails

Hello Fabrik world, simple questions, not asking for code etc, if that does not make it, so be it: Using the column update plugin: 1- any way at all to merge emails when updating multiple rows ? 2- any way to send the mail(s) to more than one address ? 3 - more importantly: I am successfull...
  5. G

list email plugin ok but not sending any list data

Well now thx to troester I use column update plug in sending mail also with it only drawback can't manage to edit column of multiple lines and send all of them in a single mail. Sorry for the confusion. Any way to merge mails here ? Envoy? de mon SM-G901F en utilisant Tapatalk
  6. G

I know hugh: that's the email plug in. With your support I made my way through it. Was wondering if the coup date plug in would be able to merge mails when applied to multiple rows... so far got always x separate mails when selecting x rows with col update plug in mail function... Don t know...
  7. G

found some trick: caneditrow and candeleterow seem to make it. But no way to merge mail still. Also, if my colupdate plugin could be not accessible depending on field value (as canedit and candelete plugins do), it would be just excellent. Getting closer. Learning by doing, and thx to friends -)
  8. G

Well looked again into it yesterday did not find any merge option. Unless you have a magic trick/aternative, I think it could only be offered by evolving the plugin and my skills are too limited. I copy data to the second table because I want people to be able to check what they have...
  9. G

Thx Troester and Hugh - You are both great. Indeed update column is closer to what I wanted to achieve ! Only drawback is it does not offer the option to merge mails when multiple entries are selected, but wince it updates the values it is ideal for a workflow system. I use it to submit...
  10. G

Brilliant ! THX you made my day and night. Managed now to nest several rawsin an html table using pre and postambles. Had not caught very well how to use the plugin. Thx for explanations Add'l related questions: - Is there any way not to trigger the mailpopupwith the send button, but just to...
  11. G

First of all BIG thx for being interested in my issue I have a list id=4 for which I want to be able to submit one, more, or all rows by e-mail When I select the 'email' tab in the list email plugin maybe there is something i don't understand. I am struggling with 3 fields: message: my...
  12. G

Hello reinstalled from github, still facing the same issue. of course I can edit some php to access data, but then I do not understand the purpose of the list email plugin. For me it is important because I wanted to use it to submit records to approvers and change their status to 'submitted'...
  13. G

displaying a list in php plugin

hello gentlemen, @ Mr Greg, when I use the list plugin I really try to use it in the most simple way, that is I do setup mail address, I just put a 'test' text in mail body, no php, no whatever. In my opinion - but I amright - the plugin should be able to send the list data if I select a...
  14. G

displaying a list in php plugin

okay thanks for the info, what I missed was this last loop and return semantics -) Will give it a try. Doing this because my damned list email plugin does not want to send list data, only blank email
  15. G

Hello, I am using the list email plugin, works fine, mail icon being displayed, then I can use it But when I select either one or all lines and click on the mail button, the mail is not retrieving any of the list data within it's content It is mentioning 'email one record', but when I send...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back