Recent content by gracehost

1. gracehost

user group as a field type

I found it - thank you. After scanning the download list - I thought - WOW Fabrik does sooo much. The only thing left is a plugin to fold my laundry and walk the dog ;) Thanks again.
  2. gracehost

Once a record is assigned to a group, we'll need to - sort a listing by the group (seem relatively straight forward) - send an email to all the members of the group Where do I get the element?
  3. gracehost

Application is a glorified to-do list. Can assign an item to a user - works great. Want to assign an item to a usergroup. - any ideas how? Thanks.
  4. gracehost

Export CSV from list - duplicate columns _raw

I selected all the specific elements to include in the exported CSV file (from list view). The CSV (displayed in Excel), contain all the selected elements, but they are duplicated with the _raw version of the element. Column A: date_time Column B: date_time_raw for every element. How do I...
  5. gracehost

You can't add fields to this list

Set "Alter field types" to Yes - worked perfectly. Thank you.
  6. gracehost

You can't add fields to this list

I have been working on an application and needed to add a new element to a list. After entering the info. and clicking Save & Close, this message appears: You can't add fields to this list What is causing this? How to resolve?
  7. gracehost

Second form for same list

I have a list and an associated form with a bunch of scripting. The primary purpose is to register users and store additional info. about the user. I want another form to use with the same list (single table) for the user to edit their information without using all the scripts. Can I create /...
  8. gracehost

Easy Registration Form - can this be done?

Before I completely gut a website and begin rebuilding parts of it with Fabrik - can this be done? When a visitor clicks a link on a page, a pop up modal registration / profile form is displayed. The form displays a number of fields: > name > email (note: when the email is entered, the _user...
  9. gracehost

Moving a Development Site to a Live Site (whole site)

Glad to hear about rebuilding the packages functionality. IMHO - Over the past 35 years in tech (ya that old), I have seen technology flourish when an open system approach is taken. A business model for Fabrikar.com could be similar. It would include an eCommerce portal for applications (i.e...
  10. gracehost

User Registration on Front End

Custom work? Background: We are developing ISO conformance portals for customers. Fabrik applications will add great value to the customers. See the overview at: http://17025.ourbizport.com/ So far your professional support has been fantastic; thank you. We need experts in Fabrik to take...
  11. gracehost

This is too bad. We were planning on building packages and selling them. They were going to be simple (compared to what the experts - you can do). Do you know of any way this could be accomplished? Thanks again for the great support and outstanding platform.
  12. gracehost

SOLUTION: phpMyAdmin showed the problem using the akeeba method Problem: the live site and the dev site is on the same server (different subdomains). When creating a new site from an Akeeba back up - YOU MUST. - check the "Advanced" settings when entering the database connection issues. - as...
  13. gracehost

Here are the screen shots when trying to create, then export a package...
  14. gracehost

I have built version 1.0 of a portal site that includes Fabrik. This is the demo and/or development site. We now have to implement the demo site to a live site. Didn't work: - using Akeeba I backed up the site and reinstalled it on a new domain - went into new site and changed the connections...
  15. gracehost

Menu list item for user

SOLVED: After reading about placeholders: (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/placeholders/) I tried this and it worked: Pre-filters in menu item (Frabrik list): AND Elements = "Assigned To" a user type element Condition = EQUALS Value = {$my->name} Type = Text Access =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back