Recent content by greatsaiya

1. G

ASK, Costumize Table View

Hi. Any tutorial can i learn to change table appearance fabrik? I use Fabrik 3.4 and Joomla 3.4.8. Thank You
  2. G

Captcha and Upload image not working

Hi Thank You. If we change file upload to ajaxify, we need to reupload the image. Then it work, image show in list.
  3. G

Hi Cheesegrits, Thank you for your respond, I use regular upload, When i change Ajax upload to Yes in element menu, Why list view not showing the image? Any other setting must be done? And How i configure captcha to Ajaxify? Alternative solution I change configuration Ajaxify in List menu...
  4. G

I tried to make new fabrik form in other joomla. And i found when this issue come. This issue happen when i click add button, the window form show as pop up. But when i right click add button then Open In New Window, all function working normally. Any suggest to fix this problem? Or how to...
  5. G

Hi, I use Fabrik v3.4.2 I have problem when saving form in fabrik. Captcha look working and show an image. But when i type wrong captcha then save, show msg "Form saved" and nothing data successfully saved 2. Upload image not working When i saved the image, no image show in list. In...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back