Recent content by gtrennert

1. G

List element not clickable

Joomla433 - Fabrik4delta I created a list that contains an element src (type text) This element src contains an URL (link to peertube videos) In the list I created a calc field to generate a iframe tag with the source attribut = the value of src When displaying the list I can see the calculated...
  2. G

Fileupload tranlation

You're right :) Thanks !
  3. G

Fileupload tranlation

Hmm - I just verified again - and can't see whats wrong - sorry : In the form I define the success message : In Language overrides I translate for en & fr : And in the browser on my site .../en/... I get all other texts translated in english, but not the success message :
  4. G

Fileupload tranlation

Ok I understand I changed to ajax and this works - Thanks! But I have now 2 other problems : In the form I entered a Success message as a string to tranlsate : FABRIK_SEND_SUCCESS1 When I choose the english version of the site and submit I get the french success message ?! An the file upload...
  5. G

Forms : Label of Empty Required Fields hidden

I found a solution : http://digitaldisseny.com/en/joomla-extensions/twitter-bootstrap-plugin-joomla
  6. G

Hello and thanks for your answer Yes I'm using T3 framework - is there a workaround ? (I tried to use the bootstrap3-jlayouts but nothing changes)
  7. G

Its worse : When hovering on the Label of a required Field Label to see the validation rule THE LABEL DISAPPEARS ! This is a really nice feature - Please help me to disable it :) Here's a picture to show the issue :
  8. G

Fileupload tranlation

Hello My Joomla 3.4.4 site is multi language - french and english at this moment In my form I have a fileupload element The "select-file-thing" always shows up in french : "Choisissez un fichier" and "Aucun fichier choisi" even when I'm on the English page How can I get on the english page the...
  9. G

The issue only happens when in the module Ajaxify is set YES Just to illustrate the issue with a picture : Labels are hidden for the 2 fields required & empty None of the 2 corresponding error messages appear
  10. G

Hello, Last version of Fabrik I'm new to Fabrik - this is my first try with a form ... I have some required fields in my form - The labels are displayed until I submit (with empty required fields) Then the validation sees that there are empty required fields and I get the a global message that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back