Recent content by guido.marangoni

1. guido.marangoni

Visualization - map - advanced search

Friendly bump. :)
  2. guido.marangoni

Visualization - map - advanced search

Ciao, is possible to view "advanced search" in "visualization-map"? Because I see only filters. Thank you! Guido
  3. guido.marangoni

[SOLVED] - Custom icon in visualization map in Fabrik 3.1.x in Joomla! 3.x not work

Thank you very much Rob, I updated from github and now it's works! ;-) Guido
  4. guido.marangoni

[SOLVED] - Custom icon in visualization map in Fabrik 3.1.x in Joomla! 3.x not work

Ciao, I try to use custom icons in Fabrik 3.0.x Joomla! 2.5.x and work fine, but when I try to use custom icon (Data icon field in visualization with googlemap plugin) in Joomla! 3.x with Fabrik 3.1.x I have the standards icon. Where is the error? If you try to publish map in a Joomla 3.1.5...
  5. guido.marangoni

Custom icon in Fabrik 3.1.x in Joomla! 3.x not work

Thank you Sophist, if you try to publish map in a Joomla 3.1.5 virgin site, install pkg_fabrik_3.1rc1 and create a simple table with gps coord, icon name field and create a visualization google maps and connect "Data icon" fileld, you can see the standard google PIN and not your custom icon. If...
  6. guido.marangoni

Custom icon in Fabrik 3.1.x in Joomla! 3.x not work

Ciao, I try to use custom icons in Fabrik 3.0.x Joomla! 2.5.x and work, but when I try to use custom icon (Data icon field in visualisation with googlemap plugin) in Joomla! 3.x with Fabrik 3.1.x I have the standards icon. Where is the error? Thank you very much and....I'm sorry for my English...
  7. guido.marangoni

Tab button cancels the date

Hi everybody. I got a problem with the last version of Fabrik, 3.0.5.2. If a user fills a date element, clicks on that element and then presses the Tab button, the date changes. I think the problem is the date format, because if it is YYYY-MM-DD, everything is fine, but if it's...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back