Recent content by h.kleinveld

1. H

Email results from seperate forms together (1 database table)

Hi, I had a 210 field form and it is too slow. On mobile the field validation sometimes resulted in a lag of 4 seconds before it recorded something. So I have split the form in 5 parts. It is the same database table, so I have the next form add to the {rowid}, and in this way it makes a...
  2. H

Looking for freelancer in Benelux

Hi, I'm looking for a freelancer to work with me on a few projects built with Fabrik. Preferably you are Dutch living in the Netherlands, so we can meet. I have an office in Amsterdam. Please contact me if you are interested.
  3. H

create a Fabrik List from custom query

I resolved it with some custom PHP work below the normal result page, which creates the right MySQL query, and then I just show it in a table. That part doesn't use Fabrik.
  4. H

Here's some screenshots. The first is a database of what supplement or activity has what effect on the blood. The second is an overview of the result of a blood test. result of bloodtest: The problem is is that it's not a simple AND filter. Select * from table1 WHERE (value1<0 AND...
  5. H

I need to view it. Basically I have a blood test result that says: increase/decrease or leave value1, increase/decrease or leave value2, increase/decrease value3,4,5,6,7. 1&2 are linked, and 3,4,5,6,7 should not effect 1 and 2.
  6. H

Maybe, I just have something like 7x7 different combinations.
  7. H

I have a similar thing, I want to create a custom query which needs to be something like this, and I don't think I can do it via URL filtering or the content plugin: Select * from table1 WHERE (value1<0 AND value2 >0) OR (value1=0 AND value2=0 AND value3>0) OR (value1=0 AND value2=0 AND...
  8. H

Looking for partner for business

:) Ok, I will contact you shortly. I'm for another week very occupied, and then I have some time to get this project going.
  9. H

Dear Hugh, Ok that sounds good! Can we maybe Skype at some point? In which timezone are you? Then I can explain you what the project is all about and what the plans are with it.
  10. H

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but I'm looking for a partner who is well known with Fabrik and knows enough mysql/php and jquery to make a few custom things here and there. It's a continuous project that would need care every week and has a lot of business opportunity and could...
  11. H

Limit login by time of day

Daar Hugh, Any news on this? Cheers, Hein
  12. H

Dear Hugh, Did you get around to looking at this? Never heard back from you on this. We are still interested in having this developed. Hein
  13. H

Dear Hugh, That would be great. I guess these are the fields it needs: My idea is that there are 7 multisliders, one for each day of the week. (begin and end-time) URL to go to when access is not allowed Then it needs ACL control. And it should be tied to a user. It's not a general setting...
  14. H

Dear community, I want to create a setting with a slider for every today which indicates from what time to what time a user can access the website. The goal is that a parent can set a time from which time a child may access the social media site. I'm looking for a plugin that comes close to...
  15. H

difference between pdf attachment and pdf detail view

When I send an email with a PDF attachment it comes out different then when I generate the PDF as detail view. The template or CSS doesn't seem to come with it. Also the databasejoin element returns the ID in stead of the name such as in the detail view. You can see it. Recept-3 (1).pdf is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back