Recent content by hxpowersmash

1. hxpowersmash

Duplicate list records

Hello again, So with regards to this last resolved post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/solved-a-table-as-an-element-of-a-list.44524/ When I display the table element in the list layout, the record tied to the table will duplicate, is there anyway to show that table element...
  2. hxpowersmash

List filter

Hi, Out of the 6 elements displayed, one of them is a picture, one of them is a name, where in the settings can I find the part that lets you restrict what elements you can filter the list by? Or do I have to tamper the code? Thanks, Hxpowersmash
  3. hxpowersmash

Facebook Comment Widget issues

That sounds ugly, but... if you can address it, please do and let me know.
  4. hxpowersmash

Facebook Comment Widget issues

Hi, "Facebook commenting will be enabled after the form has been saved" shows up for Facebook Comment element in the details view. Is there some setting in the Facebook Developer section that I may need to attend to? Or some other setting that I should enable other than adding the element...
  5. hxpowersmash

Address display via Googlemap form plugin

Oh never mind, I think by making the 'field' element read-only solves the problem, but still :oops:
  6. hxpowersmash

But why isn't reverse geocoding with a 'display' element in the formatted address not saving??? :mad:
  7. hxpowersmash

:eek: No I thought Fabrik was better than beating around the bush to get a simple output that one inputs, unless I misjudged how easy it is to use googlemaps :p. Easier for filtering records :rolleyes:
  8. hxpowersmash

Hi, I'm trying to enable geocoding, which works, but get the actual address to be saved and showed rather than coordinates. So I tried an element called 'address (see attached screenshots), where reverse geocoding can be saved into. However for display, the value isn't saved and for field, the...
  9. hxpowersmash

[SOLVED] A table as an element of a list

Thank you Hugh, your tutorial enabled me to get this done. All credit goes to you. As for users who may run in any issues, just remember once you create a group, remember to assign the elements from the list onto this group. However once that is done, the records of the list view maybe...
  10. hxpowersmash

Thumbs element not working

No biggie, I've decided to just simply let it go for now. Will come back to it when I get my site up and running, which I will for the future.
  11. hxpowersmash

User plugin not syncing with Joomla

Oh no wonder, I guess when it comes to deleting users you still gotta check twice eh? Not it ever really happens.
  12. hxpowersmash

[SOLVED] A table as an element of a list

Hello, I was wondering if this is possible, I want a table as an element of a list, so within a field you can insert information into a table, where that table's data is part of that list's record? Please see attachment to see what I mean. Thanks, Hxpowersmash
  13. hxpowersmash

Thumbs element not working

My site is not live, so unless you can come over to my house, there is no way for me to let you browse through stuff.
  14. hxpowersmash

Issue with deleting Joomla users using the Fabrik form juser plugin

Hugh would it be okay for me to see your element details with regards to your registration form? I'm really stuck at what to set for block, userid and user group, because I'm not quite sure why I can't delete the Joomla users by deleting from my Fabrik list end. Thanks Also for database join...
  15. hxpowersmash

User plugin not syncing with Joomla

Has the 2 way sync been resolved? When I delete a user from the User > Manage section, it doesn't update the Fabrik user list
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back