Recent content by IberoMedia

1. IberoMedia

fabrik form interfering with template's bootstrap functionality

Hello, I have a webpage that uses the bootstrap functionality. When I publish a fabrik form module, collapsibles that were working no longer work. How can I fix this?
  2. IberoMedia

email plugin how to include information stored in session

I got it... get all info through custom email template Thanks for component. One of my favs
  3. IberoMedia

email plugin how to include information stored in session

Hello, I would like to include additional information int he email triggered by the email plugin. I have the information stored in the session, and I can put it in a PHP variable. The information is available after the user submits the data, and there is a POST in the browser How can I make...
  4. IberoMedia

Use of undefined constant DS

It is impossible to try to keep up with this component. Downloadable file from the website; no good, go to github... be careful, github is not good, go to this branch of github... really?
  5. IberoMedia

Invalid argument foreach

I am having the same problem. I downloaded from this website
  6. IberoMedia

Is it possible to add parameters to the forms action url?

Hello, I would like to add some url parameters to the form's action url. If I have <form action="/this_page_url.html" ... I would like <form action="/this_page_url.html?parameter=value" ... How could I do this? Thank you
  7. IberoMedia

Corrected Warning for fabrik form module

I don't know Rob. I updated through Joomla's back-end. See the attached .txt file to view the code I got on my back-end update. Thank you,
  8. IberoMedia

Corrected Warning for fabrik form module

Hello, JOOMLA: 2.5.8 FABRIK: 3.0.6.3 TYPE: MODULE In PHP strict mode, after fabrik update, I was getting warning: Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\temp\modules\mod_fabrik_form\mod_fabrik_form.php on line 63 When viewing the file, I realized the...
  9. IberoMedia

Spoof check not working: receiving spam through form

Hello, I have joomla 2.5.6 and fabrik 3.0.6.2 I believe spoof checking is not working b/c I am receiving spam through a form, which I believe is not submitted through the webpage where is located. The reason I believe this is happening is b/c there are some auto-fill hidden fields, like...
  10. IberoMedia

form field disappears on submission if failed validation triggered before

OK, SOLVED. If I set the Form's ajax validation setting to yes, the problem is avoided.
  11. IberoMedia

form field disappears on submission if failed validation triggered before

Hello, If user failed to enter required data, and Failed Validation was triggered, the field disappears from the form after submission. I have Fabrik 3.0.6.3, Joomla 2.5.6. I have a form in a fabrik module. I am using the no labels template. All fields in this form required information...
  12. IberoMedia

ERROR: module form using email and redirect

Hello, I have a form with plugin email and redirect. When I fill this form through a menu item fabrik component everything works fine. When I include this form through a module, generic menu item content component page, and I fill the form, I am not redirected, and the form's fields...
  13. IberoMedia

after update; files outisde fabrik components and modules

Hello, After having udpated fabrik to 3.0.4 (direct file copy paste), I have files in root domain folder. Can I delete these? If not, which ones can I delete... THANK YOU
  14. IberoMedia

INSTALL - FabrikHelperHTML not found?

I am having the same problem I downloaded from here: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/downloads Did a fresh download, ftp copied unzipped file contents, and then went to extension manager >> purge cache >> discover >> install all plugins I felt I need , component, and modules And got...
  15. IberoMedia

No thanks message after submission redirect

Thank you :) If I update via ftp will I loose the data already entered? Meaning, will this be like a whole new install? Bests
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back