Recent content by imagenhanced

1. I

Show download icon for file upload element in table view [SOLVED!]

Re: Show download icon for file upload element in table view [SOLVED] Rob, Hugh: It works perfectly! I have many applications where this will definitely be incredibly useful! Thanks for helping me through this. It is MUCH appreciated! pete
  2. I

Re: Show download icon for file upload element in table view (bump) Rob, Hugh: I sent rob a PM with admin login to my site to see where my problems are with this script. Have you had a chance to look at it yet? Thanks
  3. I

Re: Show download icon for file upload element in table view Thanks Rob: I'm afraid I did not have much luck with this code. I think I followed your direction exactly as you specified, but the changes did not seem to have any effect. I am still seeing the filename as the link instead of the...
  4. I

Re: Show download icon for file upload element in table view Thanks for the explanation Hugh: Is it possible to designate an icons folder for the file upload element type? If so, I could generate a unique .png file for each file upload. However, it's not the most efficeint way to achieve...
  5. I

Re: Show download icon for file upload element in table view @ hugh: Thanks for the update. I'll check back later in the week. @ belinda: What do you mean by suggesting to 'use icons'. Can you elaborate? thanks
  6. I

Re: Show download icon for file upload element in table view <bump> Just wanted to get this in front of everyone again. If anyone can help on this, I'd appreciate it. I'm desperate!! Thanks pete
  7. I

Re: Show download icon for file upload element in table view Thanks for the reply, Hugh: Yes, That's exactly what I'm hoping to achieve.
  8. I

Hello Fabrik community! I'm excited to be a new member of the Fabrik subscribers community! My apologies if this has been asked already, but I could not find any posts in my searches. I have designed a form w/ Fabrik 1.0.4 on Joomla 1.0.13 which has 2 file upload elements, one for a pdf and...
  9. I

Text Area element with default value not displaying in table...

Thanks for responding. I am using version 1.0.3 with No WYSIWIG editor for the text area field. Just to note, I have implemented a temporary work-around. I'm using a text field with character length of 500 and set it to hidden without setting access permissions. I'm acheiving the results I...
  10. I

Text Area element with default value not displaying in table...

Hello: Fabrik is problaby the best component I've downloaded for Joomla to date. It's very easy to use and, more importantly, intuitive!! Thanks for all the fantastic development work!!!! I have created a form with a text area element containing a default value that I would like to have as...
  11. I

time_date = 1969-12-31

I've followed all the above direction on this issue, except for trying the patch install (The link is dead). I tried Rob Clayburn's last remedy , using the 'Eval this text' box checked on and the element displays 2014-04-30, but still records 1969-12-31. Any further suggestions or...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back