Recent content by isiway

1. isiway

fabrik list: how to show chosen Filters above result list / Access to filters in result?

Hi Hugh, thanks for replying. I think the application is not unusual and would be very helpful in some cases: The customer defines the query via the filters, the system delivers a list of results AND in order to offer the user some COMFORT in a contact-form you link each row to the...
  2. isiway

List Module: show an extra "generated" column with data-dependant link to email-form

Hi Hugh, thanks for the reply. Since we have been waiting for this feature for so long, we can wait a little bit longer. How will we know when it is working? Kind regards, Carola
  3. isiway

fabrik list: how to show chosen Filters above result list / Access to filters in result?

Hi, I am using JOOMLA with FABRIK, all the newest versions. On a page with a fabrik list module with a filter I would like the filter values/my query to be shown on top of the result list. FILTER: material 1 (Wood chosen) material 2 (Plastic chosen) .... ..... Button SEARCH YOUR QUERY You...
  4. isiway

List Module: show an extra "generated" column with data-dependant link to email-form

Hi Hugh, thanks a lot! After installing the missing files I now can set a link showing in the last column, that is great! BUT I can ONLY see the icon/link, when I assign in EDIT LIST, Access at least ONE of the settings "View records" or "Edit records" ..... to PUBLIC (which I dont want). Or...
  5. isiway

Thank you very much, I set up the site under "my sites", there is only one. To answer Hughs questions: The list is #28 "Klebstoff-Datenbank (nur Internet, KS-Berater) DE", there you can see the deactivated plugin (since when activated the filters do not work anymore). The link for the...
  6. isiway

Hi Hugh, thanks for getting back so prompt! I wanted to change the site data in my profil, but I cant find an edit button? The data is not correct anymore... How can I change the data or how can I send you the secret data? Thanks!
  7. isiway

Hi Hugh, friendly bump. I updated everything to Fabrik 3.8 with no effect. The moment I publish the plugin in the list, the filter in the frontend is NOT working anymore! No reaction at all, when clicking the button "SEARCH". I tried to switch to activate "when changing", that didnt help. Now it...
  8. isiway

Hi Hugh, progress! I saw a link in my list :) BUT the filter does not work anymore... So when I activate the plugin, clicking the button "Search" does not work anymore, no reaction at all. In the list in Details/ Filter/ Activate filter I switched from "Send Button" to "at change" with no...
  9. isiway

Dropdown in filters: hide empty entries

Hi Hugh, oh sorry, I overlooked that. The setting is set to "show all", if set to "recorded", the filter wont show anything but the Text "choose option" and one empty entry (the one which I want to get rid of). Filter set to "recorded" <select...
  10. isiway

Dropdown in filters: hide empty entries

Hi Hugh, I totally understand your comment about "quick and dirty" I just asked that because the problem was never solved since 2014 although you tried... Your advice with eval options: So I tried your suggestions and filled in return $opt->text !== '&nbsp'; in "Eval Options", under the...
  11. isiway

Hi Hugh, I installed the plugin but I am not sure, what exactly I have to do now? Please describe a little but more basic: How and where can I do that? Do I change a template? Where and how? How do I show the link? A little bit more example code would be very much appreciated! Thank you and...
  12. isiway

Fabrik Form Rest cant be updated/ Missing in Downloads

Hi, FYI: Fabrik Form rest cant be updated via JOOMLA and also on your download page it is missing. Kind regards, isiway
  13. isiway

Hi, I have a list which filters entries where I want to add a item-dependant link to an email-form for that specific item. The list shows the data: ID DESCRIPTION 1 Item ABC 2 Item DEF ... but I want to show ID DESCRIPTION LINK to FORM 1 Item ABC Link1...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back