Recent content by jerkpork

1. J

Horizontal Checkboxes ?

Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. I don't think that that option applies in my case because I'm actually dealing with a field element, not a checkbox element. I only have the filter type set up as checkboxes.
  2. J

Horizontal Checkboxes ?

After the latest update my filter checkboxes which were previously listed one after another in a horizontal row, now get listed one above the other in a vertical column. I think it's because checkboxes are now wrapped in divs but I'm not sure. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks in...
  3. J

List filter range render as a slider

Thanks for the effort! I tried it but unfortunately no luck.
  4. J

It's over my head. I don't know anything about javascript so I probably put your javascript code in the wrong place.
  5. J

Drats! I wish this worked for me as well because the dropdowns are really clunky. I gave it a try and the slider does appear, but sadly the slider does not slide for me.
  6. J

Way to use different form templates for Add vs Edit record?

I see how to select the form template for the front end vs the back end, but I need to use a different template for adding a record than I do for editing one. I think I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm not finding the answer on how to do this.
  7. J

Filtering my list more than once yields blank page.

Not sure what happened but it seems to have healed on its own.
  8. J

Filtering my list more than once yields blank page.

I have my home page pointing to a fabrik list through the home menu item. When I first go to my home page, I can run a filter and get a result, but the url changes from mydomain.com to mydomain.com/list/1.html/?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0. If I now try to run the filter again...
  9. J

Pagination on top and bottom of list?

Thanks, I'll give it a look! :)
  10. J

Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm getting closer! Here's what happens. If I paste those lines directly before this one <table class="<?php echo $this->list->class;?>" id="list_<?php echo $this->table->renderid;?>" > pagination appears in the right place, but does nothing when I click on...
  11. J

Hi. Currently my list displays with the pagination only at the bottom of the table. Is there an easy way to make it appear both on the top and the bottom? Thanks!
  12. J

Epoch time question

Thanks a lot for all this great information! I really appreciate it. I tried what you wrote and everything worked as predicted except for step 6. That's ok, I'll tinker with it some more and maybe I'll eventually get it to work. Thanks again for all your effort!
  13. J

Epoch time question

You're very kind to offer your assistance, but I think I might be a lost cause. I know next to nothing about php and javascript. I found this code php code snippet online that shows how to convert an epoch value into a date: $epoch = 1344988800; $dt = new DateTime("@$epoch"); echo...
  14. J

Epoch time question

Thank you for the response, but I honestly have no idea how to do what you're telling me to do. I guess the answer to my question is that there is no easy way to convert from epoch time using Fabrik ( fyi, to me, "easy" means through the graphic interface ).
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back