Recent content by Jesper@fammeyer.dk

1. J

Email plugin - missing data

Hi, No I still have the same problem. I considering to to upgrade to the latest version, but don't know if it will help. Sorry, I'm currently living with the missing data. If you find a solution, please let me know :o)
  2. J

Email plugin - missing data

Hi, Just opgraded with latest version of fabrik from github. I have build a joomla registration form, which with the Juser plugin creates a new user in the Joomla backend. I would like to receive a notification everytime somebody signs up, with the content from the form submitted...
  3. J

SQL Error: Duplicate Column name

problem resolved after 2 days trouble shooting. It appeared that I had managed to get a element added to an additional group, and this element also had an Id filed. Closing tread. Thanks to the two who got back to me.
  4. J

Hi Troester, Thank you for your tips. I have republished the ID, even that it never has been an issue with it unpublished. You are absolute right, the issue appears when I click "Update Database", but it does also appear if I go in to the Form, click on Plug-ins and then Add, and tries to...
  5. J

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me :) 1) I'm was trying to activate the mail plugin, when the error occurred to allow me to send an notification to the administrator once a request had been submitted. 2) I haven't made any changes (to what I know of, just tried to activate the email plugin)...
  6. J

I have just updated my joomla installation to the latest version. It didn't go smooth, as it failed because of a bug with the remember me plugin. After disabling it the upgrade went fine. When i go into Fabrik, and tries to modify the form, i get this odd error: amend table: Duplicate...
  7. J

Change joomla link "create an account"

I have created a new registration form in Fabrik, and it works like a charm. But, some users has used the default joomla link "create an account" and not the menu link i have created. How do I change the default link "create an account" to point to my Fabrik form? I have tried to disable...
  8. J

Juser: : _load: unable to load user with userid:

Hi Woznyp. A million thanks. This now works like a charm. Really appreciate that you take the time to explain it in details for newbies as me. Videos helped a lot. Wish you a great weekend. Kind Regards, Jesper
  9. J

Hi, Thank you for responding. I managed to find the Hide button, and can now hide the field :) But... I have difficulties of understanding this. 1) What do you mean with "Remember to edit second form not connected to orginal users tabel!" Can I ask you to explain a little more? 2)...
  10. J

Thank you very much for your reply. I managed to get it working by: a) unpublishing many of of fields b) the I added some new fields - Username - Userid And made this change in juser "Name field" changed from email --> Name "Username field" changed from email --> Username "Userid field"...
  11. J

Hi, I't quite new to Fabrik, but do really like it. I'm running latest version of Joomla, and latest version of Fabrik and updated from github 2 days ago. Wonder about anybody can help me with this error which I cannot solve my self. I have created a new registration form, as I want to...
  12. J

Fabrik 3.1b github upgrade problems

Yearh... days of search has ended! Thank you so much jfquestiaux - I would never have found this my self. Wish you all the best.
  13. J

Hi, Thank you for confirming that it Works on joomla 3.1.1 As i cannot locate the udgrade guide due to the wiki change I wonder about you can confirm about i made a mistanke while upgrading. From the github page i downloaded all files as a zip file, which automatically was renamed...
  14. J

Hi, First of all, please accept my appologies for posting here, and not in the standard forum which I no longer have access to (You have insufficient privileges to post here). After the WiKi was reinstalled, I'm unable to reach the artickle about how to update the Fabrik Version via Github...
  15. J

Missing plugin's from dropdown list

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me and explain how it works. I did as you said and now works. Thank you again. Regards, Jesper
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back