Recent content by jnolen

1. J

Joomla! 1.0.13 Security Release?

Thanks, guys. That's what I was hoping to hear!
  2. J

Joomla! 1.0.13 Security Release?

Will there be any issues with Fabrik regarding the new Joomla! security release?
  3. J

Deleting Groups

How do you tell what revision you are using?
  4. J

MySQL DB data different than Table data

Rob, thanks for the explanation. I'll play around with custom templates and see what results I can get. I'll be back with questions, if the need arises! :)
  5. J

Using JCE wysiwyg makes textarea fields have 2 edit windows in form

My apologies, I remember changing to JCE and having the two edit windows. I thought I was able to get rid of one, but after checking my config, I see I've changed back to TinyMCE (it's what JCE is based on). Sorry for misleading.
  6. J

Send Confirmation Receipt to {email} don't work in 1.0.4

Is your intention to send the confirmation to the person completing the form? If so, be sure the word email is {email} so it picks up the person's email address.
  7. J

I have changed all my radio buttons to datajoin elements as Andre suggested and that part is working, however, the labels and values are opposite of what they should be when viewing the db through Fabrik. They work like a charm on the form, but when viewing the table, the verbose labels are...
  8. J

Using JCE wysiwyg makes textarea fields have 2 edit windows in form

You can go into the JCE Admin and reconfigure it.
  9. J

Thank you for the detailed explanation, Andre. I think I understand what you mean now. What I don't get is why the label data are used instead of the value data for radio buttons in the first place. There is a specific function in the fabrik_table.class.php file that does the conversion. That...
  10. J

Thanks for responding, Andre. Unfortunately, the labels are quite verbose for viewer purposes, and the values are more succinct. I'm pretty new to the db thing and am not sure what you mean by lookup tables. How are those different from viewing the Fabrik tables?
  11. J

I'm noticing that radio button data is different when displayed in the Fabrik table (table shows the radio button label contents) than it is when the table info is displayed in Navicat (Navicat shows radio button value contents). Why is this and how can I force Fabrik table to list radio button...
  12. J

[RESOLVED] Displaying Radio Buttons

See this link, too.
  13. J

[RESOLVED] Re: Displaying Radio Buttons Put a <br> after the text in the label.
  14. J

How do I get a multiple radio button element to display each option on its own line? It tries to pass them all on one line and it makes it very hard to read.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back