Recent content by Joe Wall

1. J

PHP7 to 8 error

Just for information - after upgrading from PHP7 to 8 I get the following website error which is resolved when downgrading back to PHP7: Deprecated: Required parameter $container follows optional parameter $labelValue in /var/www/web/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 3650 Fatal...
  2. J

Add or edit failing

Hi - it is the only list on the site. I checked on one element had tiptext set to eval - I know not why but it was unnecessary so I turned that off and now the site works perfectly. Many many thanks - closed thread Joe
  3. J

Add or edit failing

Hi I have recently moved onto php7 and upgraded to Joomla 3.7.2 and Fabrik 3.6 from GitHub. All was well until this upgrade. I have a backup so not a disaster but would like to fix the issue I am now getting. All site works apart from when clicking "add" button shown at top of a fabrik list...
  4. J

Geocode Button not working

I have retired to the South coast - near Dover but have lots of friends and family we visit between here and the Scottish Boarders so you never know - let me know when you are next over Best Wishes Joe
  5. J

Hugh Many thanks for looking at this - I did as you suggested and it works perfectly again. Let me know next time you come to the UK as I would like to buy you a drink. Will close this thread now Joe
  6. J

Have added details to "mysites"
  7. J

Hugh Thank you for responding The form and menu item to it are restricted to registered users so I have sent an email to admin with a temporary username and password. Joe
  8. J

Hi Since the new Google requirements to have an API key I have tried unsuccessfully to re-establish a Google map showing locations pulled from a table that had previously been working really well. It uses an online form to fill the address and the geocode button. Through my Google account where...
  9. J

Calendar Viz Add button not working

Hi I am using the J3.3.6 and Fabrik 3.2 latest github and bootstrap template v1 and have tried latest IE 11, Chrome and Firefox - I get the same problem with them all: When trying to add an item to the calendar using the add button the popup form begins to open but sticks with the spinner...
  10. J

Auto tab to next form field

Hi Rob Thanks - just a starter will do - I want to learn and have time - I see www schools has some tutorials so some pointers would be much appreciated and I will do some trial and error plus reading ---Joe
  11. J

Hi Rob Thanks - when I get home I will try your suggestion. In the meantime though is it possible to do what I requested albeit more complicated. I take on board your usability comment but still wish to pursue the if...then...else approach ---Joe
  12. J

Hi Rob Thanks for the response. When you say "it wll add the behaviour to any dom node that matches:" is that effectively the same as "this in a X.js file in components/com_fabrik/js where X is your form id"? Sorry but I am a beginner using these methods so the language is difficult to...
  13. J

Friendly bump
  14. J

Friendly bump
  15. J

Friendly bump
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.