Recent content by JohnKornacki

1. J

SQL error on update in repeating groups

Thank you Bauer. You have restored my sanity. Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge and ability to traverse to the levels that you do. Troester, thank you for your interest. No, the two are from different lists that behave in the same way. Yesterday. I created a third one and the...
  2. J

Thank you. I did check that more times than I care to remember and unless there is a hidden element somewhere, I'm pretty sure they are all published. You can see the all the elements in the form containing the repeating group in the attachment. I created a second list with a repeating...
  3. J

Still getting this error. Built another list with a repeating group and the same error comes up on edit. Adding new records works fine. It may be something silly I'm doing or not doing but I can't find it. I'd be quite happy to pay someone to take a look at this and resolve it. John
  4. J

Everything that couls be discovered was discovered and the problem persists.
  5. J

I just checked and all Fabrik items are published. I'll try to discover again in case some are hiding. Could access rights have something to do with it?
  6. J

Hi, I'm getting the error shown in the attachment when I try to update (edit) a record in a repeating group. Adding and deleting records works fine. All other tables (no repeating groups) work fine. Can anyone help? John
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back