Recent content by Joomill

1. J

pdf "Notice: Undefined index..." message

can't find it in the master branch, when will it be merged?
  2. J

Custom id-field

How can we create a (companyID) and combine both fields?
  3. J

Custom id-field

I have only a company table with a user element now.
  4. J

Custom id-field

Hi Troester, The user ID is also the same as Joomla user ID (I needed a fabrik user plugin also for limiting) and it's all in the same form. How is this element filled: as a default value related to a logged in user The companyID is not created yet, don't know what's the easiest way.
  5. J

Custom id-field

Hi My customer would like to have a custom ID field: This contains: 2 number with the userID and 2 unique incrementing numbers per user (not the default rowid) The userID is stored in {mkb_bedrijf___convenant} The incrementing numbers per user need to be created. The idea is to have...
  6. J

Checkbox values based on previous element

Hi, I would like to have this situation. Group A Element 1: Checkbox Option Value: 1 [ ] Option Value: 2 [x] Option Value: 3 [x] Option Value: 4 [ ] If a visitor checks value 2 and 3, Group B (on the next page) shows only: Element 2: Checkbox Option Value: 2 [ ] Option Value: 3 [ ]...
  7. J

Popup element after save

Its a regular component link i'm using
  8. J

Popup element after save

friendly bump
  9. J

Popup element after save

My customer would like to have the following workflow. A user fills a form and hits the save button. After saving a popup should be shown with the element: Is the form completely filled? Yes / No (this element should be hidden in de regular form) The answer of this question should be saved...
  10. J

Multiple forms per company (in list view)

the landing page view (the second image) is my companies table.
  11. J

Hi Hugh, Thanks for the answer. * What you'd then have to do would be pre-create each of the three forms for the three companies This wouldn't be a problem when there are only 3 companies. In fact this project involves more than 500 companies and they would't be created on the same time...
  12. J

I'm refering to my previous post: forums/index.php?threads/is-this-possible.40697 I have created a list of companies which looks like: Each company needs to fill 3 forms, so i would like to show it like: When company A clicks on Form 1, it needs to open Form 1 for Company A, he needs to...
  13. J

Is this possible?

Hi Guys, Today i recieved this case, should this be possible in Fabrik? I don't need support yet, only a yes or no will do, maybe some difficulties which i can discuss with the client. ------------- We have 17 Partners (=USERS) which log in to our website. Each user has a number of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back