Recent content by Kaylakaze

1. K

Multiple Databases

Thanks. I ultimately just decided to integrate my Joomla database into the CRM one I was working with, since Joomla prefixes all of its tables.
  2. K

Adding relation changes column type

Yeah, the non-int ID works fine. I didn't know about that option. Thanks. Edit: Unfortunately, Fabrik updates the key BEFORE saving the "don't alter" information, so it ends up altering the table anyway when you save the list with that option. At least it doesn't do it any more after that.
  3. K

Adding relation changes column type

I'm accessing data from a CRM system that uses CHAR(36) for the id column. Mostly, this isn't a problem, but when I relate data, Fabrik changes the id field of my primary table to INT, which, needless to say, completely destroys the existing ids. Any ideas how to fix?
  4. K

Multiple Databases

I'm noticing that trying to join information from multiple databases breaks because of the queries Fabrik is using. It seems they could be solved by "simply" prepending `dbname`. to the beginning of every table name when Fabrik does something with one. Anyone have any idea where in the code this...
  5. K

[FIX] Can't Create Form Without Selecting Group

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but just figured I'd post my solution. You'd think, if you select "Create a group with the same name as this form" when creating a form, that you wouldn't be required to then select a group, especially since the word "Or" is in there, but due to a...
  6. K

Render Form Style of an Element?

Does anyone know of a way to render the form style of an element on a random page, such as the details page for a record, or any other page for that matter? Also, does anyone know of a way to manipulate elements directly via code (Load element of specific form, set element value, save element)...
  7. K

Adding group to form causes new elements to be created

Now Fabrik has gone through all my forms (all 30+) that had been auto-creating these elements and set them all back to "Published" from "Trashed".
  8. K

Fileupload on new server don't work

I updated from Github several times in the past few days (so I'm not sure which day did it) but the fileupload plugin was severely broken in the update. I went in and fixed some of the code on my server and got it to work, but the processUpload function is broken. In short, it sets $fdata to...
  9. K

Read Only Drop Down Field for User, Edit for Admin

"where owner_id={$my->id}" I think (with owner_id being the field of the table that tells who owns that record). The problem is if you apply it to registered users, it'll apply to Admins as well.
  10. K

No, you want to apply the where condition to your users, so whatever user group you want to apply it to, that's what you select.
  11. K

Make sure the form is set to public as well in its list (form permissions are handled in their associated list, which is very confusing)
  12. K

Yeah, that'll take you to the details and not the form. Trying to go to a form when you don't have edit access will take you to the details (I think), so it may be an access level thing. The "Joins where and/or order by" is on the second tab of the dbjoin element options, where you select db table.
  13. K

Ah, okay. I get what you're saying now. Use the "Joins where and/or order by" and apply it to the Users group, assuming the Admin group isn't a child of the Users group. That should allow Admins to access everything but run the "WHERE" condition on Users.
  14. K

It should be as simple as setting the access options for that element. Set "Form View" to admin and "Details View" to your users.
  15. K

New (?) AJAX based file upload bugs

1) When trying to download a file using the download script, getFullPath gets an object from the database, not a string, therefore the preg_match errors. This can be fixed with if (is_object($filepath)) { $filepath=$filepath->file; } before the preg_match 2) When not obfuscating the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back