Recent content by kootjoo

1. K

Date picker issues in latest Fabrikar

Any updates on this issue?
  2. K

Hi Hugh, I did another test and updated Fabrikar on my live site. There it keeps working. The only difference is the Joomla version. On Live Site that is 3.8.8 and on the non working staging site it is 3.8.12. Here the link to the staging site...
  3. K

Hi, In my sites I used the "Allowed Date Function" and the "PHP Allowed Date function" next to each other to block some dates. I use following code: Allowed Date Function (to Block Sunday and Monday) var date = new Date(date); /* Check if this is a weekend */ var dayOfWeek = date.getDay(); if...
  4. K

Adding different colors to the Date Picker

Hi, I am trying to achieve excatly this: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/solved-assign-different-colors-to-date-element-calendar-dates-solution.44563/#post-232039 Anybody a hint on the script to use here? Thanks KooTjoo
  5. K

Element Validation doesn't work

Deleting the validations and adding them again solved this issue.
  6. K

Yes its is published. I can see validation work when I go in and out of field but it turns green and validates.
  7. K

I haev created a form with some element validation in it. For instance I use the not empty validation for some fields. If I don't fill in fields and click on submit the form normally gets submitted. No warnings at all. When I use Ajax validation and go in and out of a filed without putting...
  8. K

Disable weekend days from the Date Picker

Thank you very much that did the trick!
  9. K

Hi Achartier, Thanks for this. I have been plaing a little with you code but can't get it to work. My js skilla are not that good sorry. Can you or someone else shine a light on this piece of code: var date = new Date(); /* Check if this is a weekend */ var dayOfWeek = date.getDay(); if...
  10. K

Hi all, I am using the date picket for reservations in a restaurant. With the code below from the Wiki I have managed to block certain dates in the Calendar. What I also want to do is to block out all the mondays and tuesdays because we are closed then. I have looked at the .js examples and...
  11. K

Set width of Fabrik Tip

He guys, it was just a question from me and this topic is taken over by the discussion you guys have. If it is not possible, then it is not possible. Every now and then I pay as a member if I am in a big project and need some help. This is just a small issue in a small project. I thought some...
  12. K

Set width of Fabrik Tip

I am using Fabrik to show a list of people with the DIV Template. All works as expected but I have set on Field to be truncated and show complete text on hover. This works but the width of the Popup is to small is there somewhere I can set this through .css. I really can't find it. For...
  13. K

How do I repeat group in email template

Hi, I just noted that the date in the email defaults to 1-1-1970. And any input on hidden groups? Thanks, KooTjoo
  14. K

How do I repeat group in email template

Hi, Sorry to not have answered before I was away for a few days. It works like it should. Thanks! Are there also possibillities to hide the groups that are hidden in the form in the e-mail template? KooTjoo
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back